circlet always on gambling!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bglzaborg, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

Hey guys,

im here with a new suggestion.
    there is always a amulet,ring or belt in gambling.
    how about adding a circlet to this? because thats the most gambled item i guess.
    its very annoying to gamble 30 minutes just because you have to close the gamble window 1000 times.

regards!

2. Bglzaborg

3. Bez

Bez Member

You can reroll circlets rares using perf skulls

4. MrHammer

MrHammer Forum Legend

I like the idea since money is only used for ressurecting mercs (very small amount when fully equipped), repair equipment (cheap) and gamling (90%+ of total cash)

5. Bglzaborg

i know this. however, it has very important disadvantages:
    #1: finding the skulls takes much time because you need 6.
    #2: ilvl will get much lower, after one reroll you can sell the circlet to akara.

sometimes it takes me 30 minutes to gamble circlets/coronets with my 3 million gold.
    and not only rare circlets are worthy!

6. Bez

Bez Member

Better get hold of bill gates ask him for some more gold to gamble ha

7. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

This server has been the most stable (Up time, population, No re-sets) of all the "modded" servers in the past few years. I do not believe there will be any changes made to a formula that is already working.

Even though there are a few minor mods that even I would have liked to see, I fully support leaving the server as it currently stands on all aspects.

8. PasivaidenuK

PasivaidenuK Member

This is your own personal comfort suggestion.. Its like add gems to shop because im tired of picking them :)

9. Bglzaborg

well, buying gems from shop would make the gameplay unbalanced while circlets always on first screen is only for saving time.
    but you're right tho.

10. Henry2

Henry2 Senior Member

Sorry that Im reviving this 5 year old topic but was there ever a official statement to this suggestion? I think it is even more relevant now that we 99M gold stashes. Seriously today I have spent ~ 2 hours burning down 30M of gold on circlets and I must say it was not fun and I would very much be rather doing anything else then just opening and closing gamble window in ~ 80% of cases for nothing. Seriously, why add up to the ridiculously low chance of rolling a decent circlet with the chance of even being spawned in the gamble window in the first place? Please consider.

11. Gix

Gix Founder

This is a question you should ask blizzard themselves as they're the game creators and they made it that way. I suppose it's made that way otherwise more would simply focus on gambling alone, all day long.
    Anyway, atleast you're now able to store a whole lot more gold in your stash for gambling purposes. Keep in mind that just because someone posts a suggestion that doesn't guarantee it's ever going to be implemented, infact most of them never will but few of those who follow our running model have been and will be implemented if we consider so. Also, most of times there won't be any "yes" or "no" answers given to each of these threads individually but we have them all stored in case of need for any future possible updates. Cheers.

Henry2 likes this.
  • Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.