Combining Gem Bags

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by starxplor, Dec 18, 2023.

1. starxplor

starxplor Supporter

I looked through the first page of suggestion posts and didnt see this, so figured I would bring it up even though I am sure someone has to have mentioned it before:
    Combining gem bags in the cube.
    For those of us who like to play with a number of different characters on our account, being able to take a few 100-200 gem bags and combine them to get a full 500 to sell would be great.
    Alternatively, being able to remove all (or as many as fit in cube) gems of one type at a time instead of just one gem would allow for quicker transferring to a single bag, which is really the goal of this suggestion.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Best Answer
    Unfortunately, the game limits output cube results to a maximum of 3 items as mentioned in the Gems Bag's guide thread so you wouldn't be able to extract more than one gem at a time.
    As for combining the bags on top of each other, I assume that could be possible but would require a lot of advanced code editing and the knowledge to do it to begin with. Our recommendation is to split the gems within multiple bags once you get a few hundred though, this way if you drop a bag or sell it by accident to the NPC you won't be loosing as much.

starxplor likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted