Connection Improvement for Europe, Africa, Asia & Australian Players

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gix, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Founder

Dear Diablo II Players,

For the past few days we have been working with our hosting company located in the US to offer you something that no other private gameserver can offer. This optimization will be noticed as an improvement by Europe, Africa, Asia & Australian players that have a poor internet connection and experienced random delays of less than one second on different moments inside the game. Less than a second sounds really insignificant but we want the best for our players especially while pvp-ing against others.

This feature we have developed is called TCP Accelerator and it's quite improved comparing to the normal definition of it.

TCP acceleration is the name of a series of techniques for achieving better throughput on an Internet connection than standard TCP achieves, without modifying the end applications. It is an alternative or a supplement to TCP tuning.

We are glad to have you as players and since the begining, our top priority is to see your smile while playing our gameservers.

axxxy, alexei and Ezekiel like this.
  2. axxxy

axxxy Retired Staff Forum Legend

Great job with this stuff.
    If you have ping like 240 don't be scared i playing on sc and hc and i don't see any difference between this server ( host is located in us) and the others servers located in my country(and here i talk about how fast react the server when i use a skill ). So my advice for the guys who say they have a big ping is: don't cry because is'nt the real ping diablo 2 and 3 show a higher ping than real and the difference is really huge, so you can play very good without any difference and lag even if the command /p,/ping, /fps show you another think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.