WTT Desperately need +1 Ice Spells (Sorc) skiller GC's x8

Discussion in 'Softcore' started by dahappygoat, Dec 12, 2017.

1. dahappygoat

dahappygoat Senior Member

Hi guys I seriously need some +1 skil levels to Ice spells for sorcerer Grand Charms, may be clean but also always welcoming and refusing to complain about additional attributes that may've rolled onto the skiller's charms. I understand that in D2 communities; Mid-High Runes are always a form of staple in trading currency, because some (High-Runes) are incredibly unlikely finds in general and potentiate a worthiness to trade or exchange for perfect-rolled unique's or high-tier crafted jewelry items of limited supply and 'high-to-desperate' in demand by players, making them worth the unlikely drop-rate of a higher rune, just as an imaginary example, problem being I have not yet got to farm a desirable collection of runes that are even high-leveled or necessarily remarkably desirable yet.. Possible solution is that I do have quite a few other useful uniques and decent items that can be used for exchanges toward charms.. (Things like Shako (decently rolled) x2, Bloodfist's gloves (Perfect-rolls) x2, Magefist's gloves (Perfect-rolls) x2, arachnid mesh (near-perf), 75+ all res tiara's sorcs/zons/pal, etc, I might have random items you can request some. Nothin' too crazy, Not many good rune-words or nigma's yet sry lol, got Vapermagi's, Cresent Moon 60+ unique ammy's, Ravenfrost's (Near-perf) x3+, Nagel rings (decent-rolls) 4+, flayed one plate, immortal king pieces (Decent-roll), Cathan's rings and plates (Perf) x3+, Pally bone circlet's (+2 off. aura's, +30 str, 100% enhanced def, +20 all resis, 28+ charges (2 stack) of level 3 confuse (x2 of these bone circ's), Zakarum scepter (Near-perf) x2, bunch of +1 &+2 combat skills and +1/+2 barb skills items from lvl22-40, bunch of lvl 28-34 +2 Necro skills items (wands and totem's) + tons of gnarly other attributes.. Etc., Ask for more items to pick from if you're interested../

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted