Elder Hall/Chamber?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dimitar Todorov, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitar Todorov

Dimitar Todorov Member

Hi there, i tried to open Elder Hall but nothing happens. I suppose this level doesn't exist here, but why?
    Will be a nice if in the future you add it. Many of my friends are searching for server with this Elder Hall level.
    I think if we have this level it will increase the number of players and will be more fun, because its hard level.

Recipe for this Elder Hall was ( act 5 ) - one SOH and four jewels in the cube.

Cheers.

2. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

I assume that "Elder Hall" is an mod and you could be more generous in details when posting a suggestion.

3. Dimitar Todorov

Dimitar Todorov Member

Hi Atox,
    I never played this level, only heard of it. Its a secret place called Elder Hall.
    I already said what i know about it. For me this level sounds pretty interesting,
    because in it, you have to defeat "sorceress, amazon and paladin" i think... its hard but well compensate with a nice drop
    Yes... probably its mod. Sorry i didn't know that i have to make a full research about some suggestion before i share it.
    Also will be a nice if you start your post with some kind of greetings.

Cheers.

4. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

I am sorry if you take my post offensive, but if you want to get welcome in this forum should check this theard Introduce Yourself But hi and welcome here.
    Like I say in my previous post you should give us more details about this if you want us to think about it.
    But I dont think that we will ever add such mods sience people play here because there are no mods.

Again welcome on forum/community.
    Enjoy your stay.

Gix likes this.
  5. Ultimative

Ultimative Forum Legend

Hello Dimitar and welcome!
    Elder Chambers exist in mod (completely different from here).I do not think there's a chance to be added here in the future.

BR,
    S.Dimitrov!

6. Gix

Gix Founder

That's a single player mod and this server isn't using a specific mod and we don't plan on modding the game too much as we like to maintain the blizzlike concept.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.