[eu] WTT cold skiller 30 life, summoner skiller 27 life: lfo or trap skillers

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by polo2005, May 4, 2015.

1. polo2005

polo2005 Member

2. afro

afro Member

Say your price for summ necro and cold sk

3. polo2005

polo2005 Member

honestly no idea, according to jave in the chat they sell for a lot (4-5 ber for cold and 2-3 for necro) feel free to offer.

4. afro

afro Member

Keep them for you, hope no one will trade with you. Acording to your mentality and your prices, i'm sure you will keep em only for you.

5. polo2005

polo2005 Member

my mentally? xD

your a funny guy, you were the one PM'ing >>ME<< calling me a frame and telling me to ask for YOUR forgiveness, your arrogance have hit the roof man. NP i dont need your trash talking nor do i need to deal with you either. If you cant accept that people are new, to bad for you. Simply dont trade with me.

I was nothing but polite, and you answered by being an a-hole. Dont bother answering back cause if you dont even realize you are the one with the messed up mentality, you got bigger problems than you can imagine :)

Jesus likes this.
  6. Jesus

Jesus Forum Legend

Well said Polo, Well said. Kill them with kindness :)

Blessedone, just do it and polo2005 like this.
  7. afro

afro Member

First of all, you messing with me and tried to be a funny guy, which i won't accept, especially when u give a f**k about me. If you can't respect someone, don't expect to have a good sitting, no one won't accept your "highest" attitude. Second, yes. i could pk you and send u to heaven.
    @ Second guy, which think is smart and kissing everyone a** for being gm: Stop making offtopic, no one care about your opinion.

8. Jesus

Jesus Forum Legend

Not to get into detail on this post, since yes it is off-topic. Yet i simply agreed with Polo's statement because in his previous post he claimed to not know the price. He was going from a price he herd from someone who is active and as well a known player and high level. If i was new i would take the information from that person as well. He even said he is open to offers, yet instead of fully reading what he said you decided to take your own action and comment on his mentality. What if Polo does have a disability? That is no excuse to ridicule him. A simple "No thank you" would have been a more appropriate action i think. Being friendly is not "being a kiss ass". Its being respectful to everyone and anyone who deserves to be treated like so. I think you may need to take some of that advice due to most of the comments you do make on forums are not directed at people very nicely. And minimal evidence to that is your previous post. Have a great day afro and good luck on your drops :)

9. afro

afro Member

Did u even saw our private msgs ? Why the f**k you pretend the fact u saw them ? Is not about our discussion from here, is about from private msgs.
    P:S 5.05.2015, if u gonna to get GM, im gonna to delete all my chars and leave this game. You bluffin' way too much.

Jesus likes this.
  10. polo2005

polo2005 Member

messing with you? whatever you are smoking, i want some of it too. xD

You were raging on me after 2-3 whole messages, and i just answered back truthfully.

litr this is how it went:

raging guy: hi how much do you want for your skillers balblabalbla
    me: according to jave they sell for a lot (4-5 ber for cold and 2-3 for necro) feel free to offer
    raging guy: you joking with me? something random something about taking 1 year old forum something(???)
    me: no i asked in the chat
    raging guy: *** something dont even recall
    me: ?
    raging guy: you will never get them sold with that price i offer a diadem 17/5
    me: i will pass, i dont need it for my build so i will pass
    raging guy(yes thats you if you haven't noticed so far): okay a tips: i will forgive you this time for your ignorance, but in the future i might not
    **raging guy has logged out**
    ==next day/evening== apply angry forum post here ./rest of the story.

Sorry but i fail to see where i'm supposed to have "messing with me and tried to be a funny guy".

peace out. PS i dont give a jack shit about your forgiveness, sorry :'(

11. afro

afro Member

Put all the msgs, please.
    Be fair till the end.
    And i give a big f**k about you and your items. Your name is polo2005, please...
    Don't reply, do it only if u put the hole msgs.

12. polo2005

polo2005 Member

That was all the messages, stop being illusion. while you might try to changes someone else mind about it, both you and i know that was all of it xD

And actually, you should stop posting as far as i know this is MY sell post, go and find your own thread if you want to be rude, ignorant and ask other people to "forgive you".

Jesus likes this.
  13. afro

afro Member

You will kneel before me, lier.

14. polo2005

polo2005 Member

Oh i'm sure i will do. :)

I will let your attitude judge for itself whom clearly doesn't "respect someone" and has a "highest" attitude. Its not I who ask people to kneel before me and tell them based on your own propaganda telling them that you might not forgive them the next time.

But you are welcome to keep posting, at least you are giving me and my friends a hearty laugh. :clapping:

15. just do it

just do it Senior Member

still on? :)

2xBER for cold? :)

• Draft saved Draft deleted