gamegaurd problem

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Clucas710, Feb 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clucas710

Clucas710 Member

Hello im very new to this server andmy game will not start after the gamegaurd screen just goes to connect then TDAggle/(followed by bunch of numbers) ive re-installed everythign from scratch and followed Tuts to a T. i see other people seem to have a similiar problem like these threads (http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/cant-start-the-game.544785/ , http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/game-wont-load-after-gameguard-message.544787/ ) but i see no ways to solve anywhere. im running win7 and the game runs finaly normaly otherwise, but would really like to figure out whats wrong to play online with some ppl.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 17, 2020 ---
    also iim trying to play the US server if that makes any kind of difference..

2. Gix

Gix Founder

3. Clucas710

Clucas710 Member

I’ll have to double check firewall I think it’s off. But I’m positive I have no antivirus and defender is off. And already went through that link as well. I don’t have skype or discord anymore but I’ll have to make one.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Create a temporary skype id and send me a private message here in case you still have trouble connecting.

It appears that the operating system keeps locking every folder on the computer in read-only mode, therefore the game is unable to auto-update and download the required files in order to start.