host suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Candor, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candor

Candor Active Member

It is forbidden here to enter game and host ppl if it is not "duel" game, i think we miss same fun. I believe you do this because of few ppl plays onlain and if smb will kill them, they will play in private game, but you can forbid to host (to kill) chars, if game , for example has "mf" in its name - "mf blabla23" "mf fghj" "mf hi there" and so on,
    but others game, i think, should be open for people to host each other, it's just for fun.
    I know! there is duel game) but any way i think we should cansel this very strict rule, transform it to another rule: u can host ppl without their agree, unless the game is "fair pvp", "fair duel" or has "mf" in its name
    hosting os part of diablo 2 and a fun part, when smbd trying to kill you and then he is killed, or vice versa, it's adrenalin, not the same, as in duel game.
    I hope you will hear me, couse ban for just hosting seems to me too strict.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

It won't really work here or private servers in general (it worked on the official server because that is all about business and there are no rules there so to avoid any jerks you have to play inside of a private game only) and there is no fun in killing people randomly either. If anyone wants to pvp others then he will join a pvp game, not a regular game and wait for someone to be hostile against him, that's the logic.