Guide How to farm Grand Charms with high ilvl 94/95/99

Discussion in 'Guides' started by MadVisions, Sep 6, 2018.

1. MadVisions

MadVisions Supporter

Some bosses and super uniques are forced to drop uniques here if they can. By this I mean if nihlathak drops a GC it's going to be forced to be unique 99% of the time.
    The fun part comes with the game mechanics that a “unique” item can only occur once in a single game, they are unique for a reason. This means if you find a gheeds somewhere in a game then go ahead and kill diablo, nihlathak, baal in the same game and in case they roll for a grand charm and it wants to be unique it can’t, resulting in being magic. Hope this helps.

Simply farm Travincal first until Gheeds drop and then kill Diablo/Nihl/Baal in the same game. The second Grand Charm that drops in the same game will be 100% magic.
    Please be aware that this does not guarantee any of the bosses to drop the charm, it takes time to find one.

Another grand charms useful guide can be found here http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/rolling-charms-high-ilvl-charms.539902/

2. admund8

admund8 Active Member

Very healpful tip. Thanks!

3. Botlike

Botlike Well-Known Member

You won't get a GC ilvl94/95/99 unless the boss drops two GCs, one Gheeds and a normal one. Use the strategy that Mad wrote above, Gheeds can't drop twice in the same game. The most effective for me has been farming Trav until Gheeds drop- which happens pretty often and then run Diablo/Nih/Baal.

4. V4mpir

V4mpir Well-Known Member

this laddder i got 1gc 94 lvl, 5gc 95 lvl and 2 gc 99 lvl! i love hunting high lvl gc's cause if u follow the strategy that @MadVisions suggested(all travincal member and super unique monsters have a good chance to drop gheeds) u actually have good chances to get a 94-95-99 lvlgc compared to say geting a griffon or tm. (nihlathak is the best! he drops very often gc's). i feel like i get a high lvl gc like 1 in 40-70 runs that i droped a gheeds wich is not bad.
    so in conclussion always make sure that u have droped gheeds and in the same game go hunt diablo nihlathak and bhaal!

5. ivijulsc

ivijulsc Senior Member

Once the GC is on the floor do you need to identificate? or just when u see that u can't pick it you can go kill nili baal diablo?

6. MadVisions

MadVisions Supporter

you don't have to id it.

• Draft saved Draft deleted