Idea for gems...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Evils, Jun 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evils

Evils Active Member

Make drop ALL perfect gems.. and be able to DOWNGRADE them... so we wond loose alot time upgrading each at time.

nycter likes this.
  2. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

I dont dislike idea but dont u consider cubing from the original 3 gems down to 1 already good enough for saving time? This will have an impact on gems prices and you won't be selling them for vex anymore. I think the idea Gix mentioned before about extracting gems as perfect from bags is better.

3. Evils

Evils Active Member

Yeah but this i think is easier to do hehe... but..

4. Shaft63

Shaft63 Active Member

"I dont dislike idea but dont u consider cubing from the original 3 gems down to 1 already good enough for saving time?"
    if something was done, it does not mean that it was done 100% correctly)

"This will have an impact on gems prices and you won't be selling them for vex anymore."
    many ppl dont pickup gems, cause crafting it takes a lot time) Yes, there will be more offers on the market, and the price for them may be less, but it stabilizes overpays for life skillers, and some other items like jmod etc

Krafit gems is a rudimentary process of early Diablo, a sample of the 2000s. at this stage of the game it's boring, takes time and does not give any pleasure, especially on this server. I support, the proposed idea is 100%.

5. Gix

Gix Founder

"Correctly" is not the right word since the simplified recipe is working properly. What you're trying to say is that you want it to be even more simplified/easier than it is now so you'd spend as little time as possible with gems but don't forget that it's on this server where gems are actually worth high runes which is infact a reason why many people do pick them off the ground and their price reflects into the way of obtaining them too, besides crafting gems is being done the exact same way as before pretty much everywhere else but here. We do have in mind to simplify the process in a future update as it's already been mentioned so you will be able to take them out as perfect gems even if you have a chipped gem bag for example or most likely we will be using one single bag for all gems. It's also possible you would be able to reroll skillers without extracting any gems from the bag in the first place but we'll see have to see about that.

Atox likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.