Improvement of gambling (+ solving pvp problem of charm supply?)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bglzaborg, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

not a big game changer but a handful change:
    1. Add circlets/coronets as a permanent item like rings/amulets. (probably the most important change for people who gamble)

maybe those suggestions have a too big impact on the market (if you have other ideas post them here)
    2 . Maybe add charms to gamble (for 500k gold each so market wont get flooded)
    3. Add Jewels to gambling (300k gold each)
    -> this can also solve the problem mentioned here:
    http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/improving-crafting.541789/

What Levitas said on the forums in 2015 (i actually like the idea a lot, dont know what you guys think):

Gambling could be made easier. What I would like is predefined set of items for every vendor. For example Gheed only selling circlets/coronets and claws, of course apart from the mandatory rings and amulets.I don't really know if that is too much effort, but it will definitely save quite a lot of time for the ones who do gamble.

Most of the items that are possible to gamble aren't used by anyone, so another idea would be to remove those items from the possible gamble spawn. As far as I know people tend to gamble rings, amulets, coronets and circlets the most. Some other items like chain gloves and boots are useful for crafting.