Make report section private

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bored, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored

bored Active Member

Make the report section on forums private for admin eyes only.Honestly would reduce the reports and drama.I feel half these reports are just to troll to get someone in trouble.

I'm sorry but I just cant see how some of these people can be that thin skinned in this day and age.Let alone on the internet and if so they're in for a rude awaking if they venture to other online games.

*Note* This suggestion has no bearing on me bein reported cause I've never been reported.I'm just tired of see'n lame reports.I'm lookin for some juicy nerd rage name calling to have a laugh only to be let down cause someone was called a gypsy.Like honestly are you from Indian descent? you a street beggar? was your sister passed off at 12 to be married? your momma a fortune teller swindler? No so why you offended. IF you are well hey sorry but those are facts for some gypsies lmao:dance:

2. Youdie

Youdie Member

Ohh..so funny.. :( you made me cry mate.

3. bored

bored Active Member

I sowwy i gief 3 legged goat with crooked horn in reparation. Itsa gud bery nise .:D

4. afro

afro Member

And what language is that ? :D
    Well, no one is supose to accept being called gypsy, so i won't be agree with you in that situation.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.