New Forum Header

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JohnDoe, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active Member

Greetings lads.

My idea is to replace the existing forum Header ( Look Below )

[​IMG]

With something over which I worked when I had free time, It is still not finished and I definitely know what else needs to be added, Game Icons and one big EUBattle logo :) I just share my idea and progress that I have so far. I really want to see what do you think about my work. Not necessarily to be my artwork ( Do not get me wrong ) But something like this even by another author. The idea is to make the forum a little more : Game Oriented

Naturally, I accept criticism and suggestions :) ( Look Below )

UnfinishedHeader.jpg

Best Regards JohnDoe

b1n likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

The idea is good and the banner looks nice but the reason why we decided to go for the "seasons theme" is because we are using one big forum split into several other separated forums for each game domain hosted by our community and connected through cross-site login (one account can login into all of our community forums) so if the header changes it will become effective for all the other forums as well and I doubt such banner would look good for a community such as our counter strike server, muonline, maple, wow forums, etc so it has to be more generic unless we decide in the future to split the community forums completely which will allow us to use separate head banners.

3. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active Member

Can be done with all games but I think it will become a bit dressy.. nevertheless I will try and we will see what will happen.

As this project is rather idea / suggestions / vision / than final product :)

4. b1n

b1n Member

Vouch.. and for a dark theme

5. Adouken_D

Adouken_D Member

Damn, dont put a hydralisk, im fan of protoss :( hahaha

Edit: I read it wrong, my bad, i was thinking on something while posting xD. But, i still have the some think, maybe that pictures will fit better in a lore section

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  6. dalmadorm

dalmadorm Member

So, if we plan to make new header image, it should be somehow related to these games: http://portal.gamesymbol.com/ ?

I can try to make something in a few hours, just lemme turn on Photoshop after comming back home. Ofc I'll try to make it fit with blue-ish style of forum.

7. b1n

b1n Member

yep, there's a lot of codes that make possible to display different headers to each game. Wich game wouldn't be cool with a dark theme?

8. Gix

Gix Founder

Are you familiar with the backend of the forum platform that we are using and what cross-site login is?

9. facuacdc

facuacdc Senior Member

Nice idea. I say only of Diablo II. ¿Maybe the biggest bosses of the game together? For example: Bishibosh, Blood Raven, Horazon, The Council, Izual, Shenk, Eldritch, Pindleskin, Nik.. or all the bad boys too: Andy, Duri, Mep, Diablo and Baal. I don't know, just a recommendation.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.