New InGame Banners Proposal

Discussion in 'Media' started by DSync, Oct 23, 2016.

1. DSync

DSync Active Member

Hello guys.

In this thread I will present my proposal for new InGame Banners. I do not want in any way to belittle the work of the people who created the existing banners but I am also of the opinion that things must be developed and updated from time to time ( Naturally, for good ) :)

[​IMG]

This is one of the banners that I develop ( In fact, the only one who is ready ) He invites all players who have not visited the forums, to do so. Because frankly I see almost the same faces every time I log in. Nothing prevents to grow and move forward even in the forums!!

If / When the banner is approved and processed by Old Smacker Tools or another program that converts in .smk

It will look like this picture. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With these columns on both sides I think I managed to remove the " Cut & Paste " effect from the " Final Picture " Also, the button which I managed to extract from the game, creates the illusion of extra button in the game that was not there before :) As I said, this is only one of several other banners, there will be another for the Store / Connection Guide or something.

The idea can be further developed for PvP Tournament banner or some special event banner.. :)
    Thanks for your time, please leave a comment and share your opinion about this new project :)

Note : These are just examples, who would having undergone changes before their completion !!

Edit : Store Banner Added !

[​IMG]

It will look like this picture. :)

[​IMG]

Best Regards : DSync :cool:

Edit : Pictures Are Re-Uploaded, since the old host site is down ... :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    Gix likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

Banners look nice, however that "t" using the diablo2 font looks kinda weird as it's some math operation sign "+". Try replace it with the capital letter as it looks better and you can resize it separately.

3. DSync

DSync Active Member

This can be easly fixed. I just need to replace the little t with the big one ( T )

It seems that the small letter looks like + indeed.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Yes, exactly what I said in my post. I used the same font in some previous graphic banners and I always had to replace the small letter with a capital one due to its similarity with the math sign.

PS: I see you mentioned that you had to re-upload the images due to old host being down. I suggest you use a reliable images sharing website like http://imgur.com

5. dahappygoat

dahappygoat Senior Member

Pretty good looking banners, I definitely wouldn't argue to see more custom-ish portions added to the pre-client/lobby area

6. Botlike

Botlike Well-Known Member

It's an old thread, broski. Last post was from October 2016.

Cheers.

P.S. Dsync's banners were actually nice, damn.

Draft saved Draft deleted