Solved Non-ladder character

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by gotiefan, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotiefan

gotiefan Member

Hello,

My friend and I started playing on this server some time ago, we never played Ladder on the real Diablo 2 therefore we did not make one here.
    Now after many hours playing, we've noticed everyone plays ladder on the server and there is no function to "convert" a character to ladder.

Is it possible for an admin to convert our characters to ladder so we don't have to start from scratch again?

2. Gix

Gix Founder

You will have to start from scratch. By default, when the character is created the "ladder" option is already checked and it has more sense that everyone plays ladder when it comes to private servers.

3. metkam_42

metkam_42 Active Member

my 90 level sorc is non-ladder, so Is it possible for an admin to convert our characters to ladder ? i have many valuable items on my sorc :S

4. Gix

Gix Founder

It's not possible to convert non-ladder to ladder characters as this would make the whole ladder concept useless. You can read more about ladder reset here http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/diablo-ii-ladder-reset-13-may-2016.537751/ and see how ladder and non-ladder work. Just start a new ladder character since everyone plays ladder, it's easy to catch up with the rest and it wont take long till you get even more valuable items than you had on your non-ladder character. You will mostly likely grind full best equipments for multiple characters and get bored even before the next ladder reset anyway since they last quite a while here.

PS: Please pay more attention where you are posting as you just bumped a 2 years old thread. Opening a new thread is fine but try not to bump old threads that have already been answered.