Solved Problem with Ladder

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by KerubiaN, Nov 22, 2016.

1. KerubiaN

KerubiaN Active Member

Hi, i came back from a long time, and now it seems I cannot join people's games. It says Ladder characters cannot enter games from non-Ladder characters..

Its like my characters became non-ladder.. how? I mean, I used to go baal rooms with people.. Diablo Clone, etc..
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 22, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 22, 2016 ---
    Never mind.. AzSumPRO just told me I have to start all over again to play with others..

I guess there was a wipe or something.. Too dissapointing to come back and find out I have to get all my runewords and stuff again.. Im casual player, and that is lot of time T_T

2. North44

North44 Scumbag

Casual player that haven't played for 6 months (that's when the ladder reset occurred). Just a note that usually ladders lasts approximately 2 years here.

Gix likes this.
  3. KerubiaN

KerubiaN Active Member

Yeah.. well I just had bad luck with timing I guess

North44 likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

@KerubiaN, read this http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/diablo-ii-ladder-reset-13-may-2016.537751/

Diablo 2 ladders , just like other similar games, have always been seasonal and they normally last for about 3-6 months, while on this server they last for about ~ 2 years. Our previous ladder lasted a huge period of 33 months which is about seven times more than a normal ladder usually lasts and that was way too much considering a shorter period allows plenty of time for anyone to max tens of characters in this server and fill them with items even though some will definetly get bored way faster than others. A ladder resets always brings in new players and competition, that's its purpose, however you can always continue and level your character in non-ladder but when it comes to private realms, majority prefers to play ladde . After all you can't expect to login twice a year and find the same hype activity without ladder resets, people will eventually get bored to death and you'll end up play with no one.

• Draft saved Draft deleted