Server API to develop a stats site?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SorceCode, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SorceCode

SorceCode Active Member

I was curious if there is infrastructure in place at the moment for tracking drops and stats? Such the quantity of monsters killed in a specific area or how many of a certain item has dropped on the server? I'd imagine there must be something close enough for anti-hack/anti-botting measures unless you're just looking for injected files and cursor patterns, and that it could be built upon. But I'm i dont have any background when it comes to C++, so i figured I'd use laravel php and if there was an api, i could start from there... idk

If there is, i'd be interested in building a site for displaying this data. Would be something interesting to add to my portfolio.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Sting maphack has a kill count function so if you could create something similar then you should be able to output the result however, I think you will be able to extract data only from your character. The binary format that the game uses to save character information does not store this kind of statistics as far as I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.