WTT Torch / Anni service

Discussion in 'Softcore' started by sphinx25, Apr 30, 2022.

1. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

Here's the deal: my sorc is 98, I want to take her to the hall of fame. So I need exp, obviously. Running ubers and DClone in a 8P game is a good way to get it.

What I offer: I offer Lo per keyset / SoJ, only as a guarantee to you (scam protection, sign of good faith). You provide the keyset(s) and / or Soj(s) - the more, the merrier, I provide the torch / anni service for experience, mostly. Once I'm done, I will message you on forum that stuff is ready to be picked up.

What you get: unidentified torch / anni, plus 1 SoH per keyset (I keep the rest, as well as the experience). You will also be required to pay me back the Lo per each keyset / SoJ (as in return the guarantee). This way, you will be protected from scams and get what you want, same as me.

Duration: 1-3 hours, during weekdays, depending on order size and if I have other orders lined up. I would very much prefer to do this in batches, rather than 1 run now, 1-2 later, so it will depend on the amount of "orders" that I get, if any. I rarely play on weekends, so it may take extra days for orders received on Thursdays / Fridays.

I know that keysets and SoJs are not eay to collect, but I would like to have orders for 3+ keysets and/or SoJs. Messaging will be done here on forum for arranging the meeting in-game, both for receiving the "raw materials", as well as delivering the "product".
    You can also participate in the run, but in this case you need to be patient, as to me safety comes first at 98. I had characters die at high levels, in past seasons, and it is not something I want repeated. Then, running a 8P game by a single person implies some logistics, which also takes some time.

These being said, I look forward to my first "customer".

Last edited: May 6, 2022
  2. sphinx25

bump!

3. sphinx25

Bump! Drastically reduced estimated delivery time, since I figured out a way to improve efficiency.

4. Random-Hero

Random-Hero Rocket Scientist Supporter

Free bump. I fully recommend his torch service, you can rely on him to offer fast delivery. 10/10!

• Draft saved Draft deleted