Unique BowZon Quiver?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by D2GoForBroke, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D2GoForBroke

D2GoForBroke Supporter

I think BowZon's really need a unique quiver to be viable and used in PvM. One of the biggest issues with zons is their lack of a good fcr table. Amazons need 152% FCR to get an 11 frame teleport. When compared to other classes:

Assn 65% for 11 frame
    Barb: 20% for 11 frame
    Dudu: 99% for 11 frame 60% for wolf, 63% for bear
    Necro 48%
    Pal: 48%
    Sorc: 20%

I think it would be pretty sweet if a unique quiver would provide straight up 152% FCR to meet this requirement.
    The quiver could also provide some additional buffs such as 20% IAS, +40 resists, life/mana based on char level, and +150% Enhanced dmg to offset not having forty since in this case, you would probably use enigma.

Another gripe I've had since runewords first came out was that you never see an amazon using a cross bow. Perhaps have a unique cross bow that gives a conviction aura and buffs to the elemental damage bow tree and a unique bolt quiver that gives bonuses to IAS and FRW so that bowzons and XbowZons could differentiate their play style.

In other words: Bowzons would be mainly physical dmg dealers with a descent teleport and XBowzons would be runners who mainly deal elemental damage with conviction buff. Note that in both cases, Faith would be a main component to both builds. Bows would use it as a primary, probably with a might merc with Pride and XBow zons would be forced to using an act 1 hire with Faith.

Lets attempt to make bowZons great again :)