[HELP] Opening Several D2s

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by MrHammer, Sep 14, 2013.

1. MrHammer

MrHammer Forum Legend

Can anyone tell me a solution of how to open several D2 windows at same time?
    So far I have tried...

Sandboxie: Was working good but could only open 1x extra diablo, when tried cracking it and upgrading it to full version to be able to open more sandboxied games I get a error message. This happens when I click on BATTLE.NET :unhandled exception access violation code: c00005

Diablo2Loader: (that comes with server patch) When I open it, crashes when connection to BATTLE.NET too with the error: We got a big problem here.

Diablo2 Multi: Whatever path I type in the .ini configuration for the D2 directory, it will not even load and keeps telling me check .ini configration because path is wrong. I have D2 in desktop [C:\Users\user\Desktop\Diablo II.exe]

ALSO tried everything in windowed mode -w since it works for some people, doesnt for me, same errors or crashes.

Switching Windows Users - I have thought about this but dont find it a viable solution.

Creating a Virtual Machine - I have thought about this but dont find it a viable solution.

Thanks for help

2. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

[Settings]
    D2Folder = "M:\Diablo II 1.13c.3\"
    Flags = -w

That is the exact wording from my D2Multi.ini file- Hope it helps

3. MrHammer

MrHammer Forum Legend

Ty Coldet, had to replace it to "C:\Diablo II 1.13c" but when I reach the option screen and click on Battle.net to be able to connect I get error message.

4. MrHammer

MrHammer Forum Legend

[FIXED]

The DATA EXECUTION PREVENTION decided that even thought I had included D2 folder into DEP, it wasnt enough and I had to diable this completely via cmd

5. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Gratz

• Draft saved Draft deleted