Solved need help

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by krustew, Jul 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krustew

krustew Active Member

well i re-installed d2 like 13873213128 times and still laggin hard when im walking,joing in new game i got like extra fast speed,teleport,at ball run its hell when he spawn the mobs i literally skip the battle .. im using service pack 2,run as admin... d2 video test-done i evend downloaded d2 tool fix client from the site-tools and still im using -w -nofixaspected and sttill the same shit guys before this reset i was playing on full screen and there was no lagg at all ! im gettin angry and im about the punch my laptop hack as a B! what more can i do to fix this fuckin shhxt ?

2. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Did you try downloading the glide wrapper from http://europebattle.net/d2/tools.

I remember that i had some problems like yours a while back, and after downloading GW, it fixed my problems.
    Sounds like it could be a Internet/Connection related problem if you are rubberbanding all over the place, its usually what happens if you play while downloading/sharing your connection with others in your household, or using a mobile data plan with many users in your area, if anything else doesnt work try resetting your internet rooter and wait 10 seconds before turning it on again.

Try this before anything else.

Note: Also if you are using BH Maphack try using another one, my game was lagging all over the place while i was using it, so i had to switch to another one.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    Kefflar32 likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

According to our talk from about a week ago, you've said the issues started after you upgraded your windows version and it happens in both multi-player and single player.
    I know you mentioned that you've tried glide-wrapper with no success, although the settings may need some tweaking. Did you make sure glide-wrapper is running correctly and can you change gamma and brightness within the game options? Does any other game or application besides diablo stutters for you?
    Also, does the stuttering get worse when you are surrounded by more monsters or it makes no difference if you are idling in town?

Kefflar32 likes this.
  4. krustew

krustew Active Member

well i already downloaded that file in ur first rerply. about the glide i tried like 3 times but i dont want to play in window mode ! anyway it didng worked, my internet good tho idk whats happening really ! btw i re-installed the game again rn and still laggin

5. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

@krustew If you want help, maybe you should answer @Gix questions so he can actually help you.

6. krustew

krustew Active Member

i think it works correct bro but diosnt fix my lagg problem rn im thinking bout re-install my windows but i think the new windows upg still will catch me so im not sure theres a point of doing it
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2021, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2021 ---
    just checked and yeah i can regulate my gamma and contrast options inside the game after the glide but im still kinda laggin when i port or when i just walkin or when i see mobs

7. Gix

Gix Founder

Go ahead and type the /fps command while you're in a game and take several screenshots such as one while being in town, one at the waypoint and a couple more while killing the baal minions and chaos sanctuary monster packs after opening the seals. Attach the screenshots here or eventually record a short video using https://obsproject.com/download so we can see exactly what you see.

8. krustew

krustew Active Member

upload_2021-7-11_21-30-4.jpeg upload_2021-7-11_21-30-21.jpeg upload_2021-7-11_21-30-33.jpeg upload_2021-7-11_21-30-39.jpeg upload_2021-7-11_21-30-45.jpeg upload_2021-7-11_21-30-51.jpeg upload_2021-7-11_21-30-59.jpeg upload_2021-7-11_21-31-3.jpeg upload_2021-7-11_21-31-8.jpeg upload_2021-7-11_21-31-13.jpeg
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2021, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2021 ---
    btw thats the d2 witouth glide in it coz with glide when i write /fps it dosnt work but its almost the same. between 0 and 8-10 fps it was hell guys i cant even walk ....

9. Gix

Gix Founder

None of the screenshots are from the areas I've requested but the issue here is clearly the FPS drop (last time we talked you've told me it was constantly over 50 but most likely it was the same as of now) and usually glide-wrapper does take care of that for the few people who experience it with this game.
    Post some screenshots with your current D2VidTst settings, glide-wrapper settings, the shortcut's target field you are using to run glide-wrapper and an in-game screenshot so we can see that glide-wrapper is running properly. Additionally, update your graphic drivers to the latest version and try adding the "-ns" parameter to your shortcut target and see if it makes any difference.

Kefflar32 likes this.
  10. krustew

krustew Active Member

ok ima do that but not rn cuz im kinda busy bro im working

11. krustew

krustew Active Member

There it is
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2021, Original Post Date: Jul 24, 2021 ---
    upload_2021-7-24_13-23-41.png upload_2021-7-24_13-24-3.png upload_2021-7-24_13-23-55.png upload_2021-7-24_13-23-48.png
    btw when i write /fps in the game it dosnt work idk why...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2021 ---
    well some answer would be great coz my fps stil low af :(

12. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

Try with window mode from Glide settings. As far as I remember from other posts, Glide and full screen don't get along merrily.

13. krustew

krustew Active Member

well i want to fix it and play on full screen bro... b4 the reset even after the reset but in the begging i was playing on full screen witouth any problems but then i delete my d2 coz i was quit playing it and after i start again it was all fuckd up ... idk how thats even possible but fact

14. kiwifruit

kiwifruit Game Master

Did you try to run it fullscreen without Glide? (as @sphinx25 already suggested)

Also, did you try this - http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/common-game-errors-and-fixes.532466/#post-773779

15. krustew

krustew Active Member

16. Gix

Gix Founder

@krustew, so have you tried running window mode from glide settings as @sphinx25 asked or not? It doesn't matter that you want to play the game in full screen for now, the idea is to find a solution to your problem first, so please provide information for what is being asked in this thread as you have already skipped several questions by now. For instance, you posted the glide-wrapper setting screenshots but you skipped answering to the second part of that post: "Additionally, update your graphic drivers to the latest version and try adding the "-ns" parameter to your shortcut target and see if it makes any difference."
    Have you tried this and did it make any difference? What about reinstalling the graphic drivers? In case of fps drops almost every post on the internet will recommend you to use glide-wrapper and that is because in general, this does fix it for most people otherwise it's quite hard to tell what could be causing it which is why you should be checking the line above too from the previous post and try everything.
    Since this is a problem you're having in single-player mode as well and I see you have Counter-Strike installed on your system too, can you tell us if you experience any fps drops with that too or it's only D2 you are experiencing problems with? In hindsight, it would have been a good idea to keep the game installed if you were planning to get back to it after several months.

I should be available later today for a remote session where I could take a closer look although that non-english OS will complicate things a bit.

17. krustew

krustew Active Member

i tryed with this -ns no difference bro i also try window mode still low fps even now im trying other stuff and settings with window mode but still low fps like 25 to 7 and sometimes even 0... idk why and yeah im with the latest video driver and yeah my CS also kinda laggin sometimes but not like my D2..btw my brother downloaded d2 on his pc and play with 150+ fps without glide so idk whats the problem in my case
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2021, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2021 ---
    upload_2021-8-1_13-3-17.jpeg upload_2021-8-1_13-4-6.jpeg upload_2021-8-1_13-4-0.jpeg upload_2021-8-1_13-3-56.jpeg upload_2021-8-1_13-3-50.jpeg upload_2021-8-1_13-3-45.jpeg upload_2021-8-1_13-3-39.jpeg upload_2021-8-1_13-3-34.jpeg upload_2021-8-1_13-3-29.jpeg upload_2021-8-1_13-3-24.jpeg
    this is with the Loader coz when i use Game.exe i cant turn on my fps to show you idk why.. my fps in my best is 25-26 as u can see and yeah like i said im with my latest video driver from Nvidia Gforce i even re-instaled it

18. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Hello,
    My first thing is :FPS command is reducing your real fps, better check it on your HP ball using MH just to look.
    Second thing is :Make sure you have not used CpuBugFix in D2 Files from europebattle, it helps for older graphic cards and PC's for reduce CPU using and FPS but not for moderns where you have so many cores in your processor. For be sure download and change file pack Cpu Bug Fix from http://europebattle.net/d2/tools and change file named D2Client.dll for D2Client.dll(Original) just remove the "Original" from path and apply it to your D2 Folder.
    Third thing is : Probably your PC is from newest version and has many cores at CPU and modern graphic card, try to fill your CPU using by open more processes opening youtube service or more and then check in your diablo2 (looking from MH not FPS command) your real FPS if was something changed and if it's increased.
    Goodluck

19. krustew

krustew Active Member

well my laptopr is like 6 years old... i got 8 gb ram and 840m video nvidia gforce ! btw i already have downloaded that tool but i didnt change the name or the original one but im using it and still nothing

20. Gix

Gix Founder

If you experience low fps with other games as well then no wonder glide doesn't have any effect as the problem goes beyond Diablo II in this case and it could be much more complicated. I suggest doing some general computer checks starting with some monitoring software for your GPU, CPU, memory, power usage, drivers, etc. Make sure you are using the correct GPU settings too and if you have a dedicated GPU then switch to the integrated graphics instead and see if it makes any difference, you can also switch all settings to high performance as well as disabling vertical sync and see if it has any effect.
    How old is your laptop is not that relevant unless you wish to play the latest modern games, popular computer forums like tomshardware are filled every day with threads where people experience fps issues with all of their games even though their setup includes expensive gaming rigs.

Kefflar32 likes this.