Solved Accidentially Sold Items in NPC

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by goodpapa18, Jul 28, 2020.

1. goodpapa18

goodpapa18 Active Member

Hi, today at Around 22.30 PM (utc+7)
    i accidentally sold Annihilus in Act 2 Blacksmith/Fara NPC.

i wanna Buyback but its gone.
    This is make me sad because im broke in this time. Anni is pretty Low-Med.
    Can Staff/GM's help me to recover my stuff??

Also, i have Some Anni but its also missing itself.

2. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Hi,
    Unfortunately, the item cannot be recovered.
    In a rare scenario where you don't leave the game and no one else joined that game, there could be a possibility but even then there is no guarantee. In your case, it appears you already left the game.
    Always double check the items before selling to the NPC and don't forget to include your account/character name in your forum posts.

Kefflar32, goodpapa18, Atox and 2 others like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

Hey there,
    As @inayat mentioned, as long as you left the game that item cannot be retrieved anymore, unfortunately.
    If you are new around here though and you don't have much I recommend start farming gems and selling them to the other players which is an easy and popular way of obtaining high runes especially for new players. A low-medium anni is fairly cheap and you may also look out for the free diablo clones in hell games or there are plenty of kind people who might even give you one freely.

Kefflar32 and Atox like this.
  4. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

Any item sold to merchants stays visible as long as there is any one player in any town. As soon as all players have left town, the NPC inventory is refreshed and the items sold are gone. At least, this is what I remember from claw/glove shopping lesson :).
    But, overall, one should be careful what s/he sells to NPC's. Anyway, a low-mid anni should be no more than vex, that's a few minutes to half an hour of running the countess, so no big deal.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    Ezekiel, Gix, Kefflar32 and 1 other person like this.
  5. goodpapa18

goodpapa18 Active Member

the things is not price, i already check its NPC but nothing, its totaly gone .. accidentially or non, Annihilus/Torch should be unable to sold. hope staff and gm's add this feature later.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2020 ---

6. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

Regarding your issue, if you exited town after selling the anni, NPC inventory was reset and the anni was gone.
    Now, regarding your suggestion, to disable selling Anni / Torch or any other item in the game (by mistake or any other way), personally I am 1000% against, and convinced that many players share this opinion. We make mistakes, as humans, and should learn to live with the consequences, as well as - most importantly - learn from them. Blizzard allowed this possibility for a good reason, along with many other game features.

Kefflar32, goodpapa18 and Atox like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted