Add gamble refresh button

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sorkaikorka, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorkaikorka

sorkaikorka Playing D2 LoD since 2005 Supporter

In my opinion, the main problem of gambling is the process of "Repeat gambling", which includes:
    1. Click on Gambling enabled NPC.
    2. Click on "Gamble" within the NPC options.
    3. Upon conclusion of the Gambling session closing the active Gambling window.
    4. Repeat for every screen refresh desired.
    I'm pretty sure that gamble interface can be more user-friendly.
    Upon entering the active "Gambling Screen" the player will have the option of clicking "refresh" or a tool-tip phrase similarly coded next to the "sell" and "buy" options on the left hand side of the screen below the NPC Shop Items (there is already a convenient empty space allotted for this it seems in the core version). Upon clicking this tool-tip the Items would just refresh thus saving the player-base an incredible amount of time searching for specific items.

How it may look like:
    refresh.jpeg

sphinx25 and aBUCHa like this.
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

I like your idea, however, this would require CE if it's possible, to begin with, because multiplayer and single-player are very different in terms of coding when we talk about features such as shared stash for example as in plugy mod (which is only available in single-player and does not work in multiplayer mode) or a gamble refresh button like in this case. I'll have to check if such code has ever been released before otherwise if you or anyone else knows how to code the refresh button feel free to send me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.