Again another Baal Run ruined because someone creates the games...

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Tini, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tini

Tini Well-Known Member

Guys, this is nonsense...

Someone decides to create Baal run games and when the game gets full.. there is always some jerk who creates the next game and DOES NOTHING, not even go to the Throne...
    Could you please think of some way to prevent this.. or create some rule against that ... It sux when the Baal Run games are ruined lie this...

[​IMG]

Oni poker likes this.
  2. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

To solve this problem what would i do if i was in ur position.
    Happened with me couple of times if i really wanted to get to lvl99 these are the steps below:
    1) make private hell baal games with friends
    2) start hc and make bh,people attitude on hc is friendly as compared to SC.

P.S i feel ya the pain,the agony of a 1 fuc*ing guy who made game and not yet went to throne room.

Once tyraels might is found ill start making a private bh runs with friends.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    BadKid, Nopik, Gix and 2 others like this.
  3. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Happens to all of us even to GM's creating games and doing baalruns.
    Nothing you, us or anyone else can do about this.
    If i was creating game and saw next game already existed, i just made a next game and continued doing my runs.
    Going in the already created game and complaining or demanding that creator needs to tele to baal, wich they dont do, is a waste of time.
    Might as well create next game and continue, the game will be full soon enough. Or create game and restart the count with 1.

BadKid, Fatty180, Kefflar32 and 2 others like this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

On top of @Fatty180's and @inayat's posts I would like to add if someone is such a dick and constantly does that on purpose you can send us a whisper or a private message with the game name and time stamps and we'll have a word with that player but you would need to have a word with him first and explain what he's doing wrong. Similar to one of your recent threads where you didn't realized how annoying your actions were for several players trying to reach level 99 some other people may also not be aware that using someone else's next game name in line is not ok simply because this is not some punishable offense neither in official or private realms and they don't understand it's against common sense. It takes you a couple seconds to create a new bh game and fill it back up with people that already joined if whoever created the game is not capable of hosting it, though.

5. Sensa

Sensa Member

Tini, much thanks for raising awareness!
    That was actually my game, and its really not a big deal. Only problem is, if i cant join my own bh game because someone else made it, and its full.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.