Solved All my gear is gone, looking for help

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by yokumus, Sep 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yokumus

yokumus Member

Hi,

I'm new on this community and forgot %90 features of the game after all those years.

Today i died on a dungeon and tried to recover my body 3 4 times with no success, after that i decided to wear some armor from my stash(seems like a bad decision)

Well i tried to recover my body once wearing some gear from my stash, due to full inventory i failed and died again.

After that, my game crashed and once i reconnected, my body was lying in front of me at the camp which contains only those items that i weared in order to get my original items...

Is there any way to recover my items? They weren't the best but i was easily farming some stuff as 87 lvl with hem...

Looking forward for help if possible.

Thanks in advance.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello @yokumus and welcome aboard. Sorry to hear that, have in mind that rejoining the same game or leaving and creating a new game will place your corpse right in town. Unless you are a high-level character and you wish to recover some of the experience you lost upon dying, then it may be more convenient to simply rejoin the game in order to get your corpse back. For a level 87 character, the experience you're losing upon dying is pretty much insignificant.
    While you cannot recover those items if you already left the game and your corpses, feel free to ask for some starting items in this thread as well as in the in-game chat and I'm sure the community will help you out. Below you can read more about this game mechanic and unless you are sure you can retrieve your body safely I'd recommend leaving the game so you can pick it up straight from the town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.