Allow multiple logins for muling/self rushing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by testacc123, Sep 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. testacc123

testacc123 Active Member

Hi!

Would it be possible to implement ability to have multiple logins with the same account? Right now when one wants to mule, one of 2 chars has to relog ever time. The same thing is with rushing.

The problem is worst with self helping at runs - for example if I want to combine low sorc with some hammerdin so that when immunes come I can come with hammerdin and kill them. If you do 3 min runs such as baalruns or keyruns (sorc to tele + pala to kill) then it's quite timeconsuming to relog with every ng.

I have thought about creating separate acc but having all chars on same acc would be more convenient.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

You are already able to multilogin characters that belong to the same account but you will have to relog every time you leave a game, it's always been this way and there isn't an option to change this game behaviour which is why having separate accounts is actually more convenient and I honestly cannot see any disadvantage of that. Another thing that you should know is that if you login with two or more different characters that belong to the same account you will only be able to use the game commands and receive whispers on one of them not all so using separate accounts is more recommended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.