Any Azeroth Citizens ( Let's Talk About WoW )

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JohnDoe, Apr 18, 2016.

1. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active Member

I just interesting how many Diablo II old dogs cross the roads of Azeroth :)

What is your opinion for the Legion ?? Which is your favorite race ( Humans, Dwarfs, Night Elves, Gnomes .. etc. ) Please NO PANDAS ALLOWED !! ( :D :D :D )

Favorite Realm ?? Lore Character, Which do you hate most.. Something like that. Let's talk :)

P.S. I accept criticism to Blizzard !! They deserve it. :D

2. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Never been a big fan of warcraft in general , so i dont really know much about it . But i might try play it someday when its on sale {very cheap}

3. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active Member

Prior to the new expansion unlikely :/ Maybe for next Christmas :) Do not hurry (personal opinion) Unless Blizzard not pull something good with Legion.

I do not think it's worth it .. if you have to compare with World Of Warcraft from 2005 ( So called Vanilla ) that looks like a game from Facebook :D :D Daym Easy !! :)

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Two words: TBC and WotLK, rest are garbage.

5. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active Member

By the way there was a guy in my guild with the same name :D ( Gix )

And I totally agree with your opinion but would add Vanilla to your list :) ( Big fan here ) :D

6. Gix

Gix Founder

I'm not a big fan of WoW, never was and didn't played on vanilla (just prv servers to see how it was) but I'll give the game credits for its complexity.

7. gin31

gin31 Supporter

I was playing WoW since the beginning of vanilla, loved it until Cata came out, and then everything went downhills. Played through every single expansion, but after cata, got bored after 2 months of playing, and same story happened with every expansion after that. WoD was fun at the beginning but then again, they added some things that are just gamebusters. I think on legion they got some great ideas and i like the concept however, i hate to see people in pvp having 1.6M hp, like wtf is this? I remember in bc, when you could kill lvl 70 low geared dude with lvl 60 char, it was awesome, but now = lvl 60 got 12k hp, lvl 70 got 20k, lvl 80 50k, lvl 90 100k, 100 400k, 110 is 1600k, wtf is this? But overall, i think that wow still is in best mmo top list, but i would love that blizz would return nostralius realm or implement old expansions realms #youthinkyoudobutyoudont

8. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active Member

About Nost.. They will not return the server thats for sure :]

And they will not support any old expansion.. :( Let's see what will come with Legion.

This is correct.

Since the old forums are no longer available, I will re-post one of the comments we posted on this topic in the past:

We regularly see requests for us to open classic pre-TBC realms, or vanilla realms if you prefer, and lately we have also seen requests for pre-WotLK realms and even pre-Cataclysm realms. We have answered requests like these before saying that we have no plans to open such realms, and this is very much still the case today.

We realize that some of you feel that World of Warcraft was more fun in the past than it is today, and we also know that some of you would like nothing more than to go back and play the game as it was back then. The developers however prefer to see the game continuously evolve and progress, and as such we have no plans to open classic realms or limited expansion content realms.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  • Draft saved Draft deleted