Appers some problems, Pala Smite

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DonaSandra, Feb 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonaSandra

DonaSandra Active Member

Hey'llow Guys!

I, opened uber(keys), Boses, and i go kill it, with Smite, and the life boses, remain blocked at 5-6% - Izual
    Andariel at 30-40% life
    Duriel at 50-60% life - just, the life, did not go more low, in 5-10 minutes ...

Mephi, Diablo & baal... stay at 90% life, dont go more low ... I enter with sorcerer light and i give Static, and i killed, with sorcy!

smite bug... hard error...

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Are you using Open Wounds? Sounds like you cannot keep up with ubers health regeneration, post your gear setup here.

Kefflar32 likes this.
  3. DonaSandra

DonaSandra Active Member

good one xD, before, last weekend, and always - i kill each boss, in less than 1minute...

last wish wep, coh, zaka, 2reven

that was an bug or error, i create 3 new games, and same think with life boses!

4. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

There is no bug, just research the skills and how they work. You had a similar post a few years ago http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/smite-wep.541700/
    Also, your gear setup is incomplete, are you not using any helm, boots, gloves, belt, amulet?

Kefflar32, Nopik and Stefansg like this.
  5. DonaSandra

DonaSandra Active Member

of course i do!!!!!!!!

helm - andariel visage
    boots - marrowwolk
    gloves - Laying of Hands
    belt - thundergod
    amulet - highlord
    sk - inventory

and i hold fana aura (i played with my smite original, not the test one)

secondary smite with grief exile , all staff = same, bug life boses!

6. Atox

Thank you for the update, let's get one thing clear here there is no bug it's a game mechanic.
    So let's start with the Open Wounds first because is a valuable asset in your build that you don't have.
    Open Wounds is a Diablo II combat mechanic that appears as a Chance on Hit mod on several Unique, Set or Rune Word items. The game will roll for the chance for the mechanic to occur on every eligible melee or ranged attack. If the effect occurs, it causes the monster to bleed profusely, causing them to lose health. The effect lasts for 8 seconds.

Health Lost
    • The amount of health the monster loses is scaled with the player's level. It scales fairly linearly, doing about 800 damage over 8 seconds at level 50, and about 2135 damage over 8 seconds at level 90.
    • When triggered by a ranged attack, the bleed damage is divided by 2.
    • When targeted on a player, the bleed damage is divided by 4. (So 1/8 the damage for ranged attacks on players)
    • When targeted on Uniques or Bosses, the bleed damage is divided by 2 (Causes 1/4 damaged for ranged on bosses)
    • Item modifiers for Open Wounds generally stack, unless a character is wielding two weapons, the chances do not cross between weapons.
    Health Regeneration
    While under the effects of Open wounds, a Monster's natural health regeneration is set to a negative value. This means that monsters cannot regenerate health while affected by Open Wounds. This makes it a valuable stat for fighting monsters with high health regeneration.
    Improving your gear would make your character to not have this issue so I'd suggest changing your boots to Gore Rider or get Dracula's gloves as they both provide Open Wounds for start and maybe looking for some guides in the Guide Section and see what other players have done with their smiters. Here is an example of a smiter http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/cheap-uber-smitter.540868/
    Cheers.

colder, Nopik, kiwifruit and 2 others like this.
  7. Stefansg

Stefansg Supporter

Just to add that lifetap from draculs will provide a big boost doing uber.

8. DonaSandra

DonaSandra Active Member

On secundary have dracula and gore, grif = same bug life.

LAST WEEKEND< I DONT MEET THIS PROBLEM, life boses - stay blocked!

9. Atox

Again, there is no bug it's a game mechanic. You are probably not doing enough damage, as I said in my last reply improving your gear will help you. Check the links I gave you in my last reply and see what other players have done and try do get a decent amount of cb, ow and damage because everyone else is killing ubers just fine on a daily basis.

Nopik, Kefflar32 and Stefansg like this.
  10. DonaSandra

DonaSandra Active Member

other players - dont kill the boses in 1 minute.

this go's, in nonsen. talking with walls!!!

trash server, delete emm, and my friends too! waste of ours time !!!

11. Gix

Gix Founder

Besides lacking game knowledge you're also lacking manners as I see. You've opened a thread (among many others for which you've always received help and support) for the exact same question a few years ago and you've been told what you are missing, now you're most likely doing something wrong again and you find yourself in a similar situation.
    As you've been previously told, this is a game mechanic not even a server mechanic so what's "trash" here is your attitude and nothing else. Basically, no one else except you has any issues with ubers so you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that you're doing something wrong here unless you're trying to tell us something else and you're really bad at explaining it.
    Whatever setup you had last week, something obviously changed for you because it didn't change for anyone else but with this kind of attitude it's as you said, a waste of time for others to try and guide you.

PS: Seem you've been testing new builds on your character since last week so you've obviously changed something to it http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/appers-some-problems-pala-smite.546274/ and that something is a game mechanic that you do not understand. Unless you wish to invent some new mechanics you'll have to stick to the ones that the game has to offer.

Nopik, colder, Stefansg and 2 others like this.
  12. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

i kill ubers 2 hours ago like always wtf
    only bug is in your brain @DonaSandra bcz u dont know how to play this game

ppl help noob like u and u speak like shit :confused:

Stefansg likes this.
  13. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

I will say just one ..You need 100% CB[ crushing blow-to hit with critical progress] and as they said before me you need also OW[ open wounds-to make static reg on monsters].
    If you want @DonaSandra I will show you my smite in game on HardCore and give you some advices ..we are not using andariel visages and another experimental setup also not Grief+CoH coz it's HC
    I'm killing with him any uber full game p8 in ~6-7min safety and with sucess.

Nopik, Atox, Stefansg and 1 other person like this.
  14. Stefansg

Stefansg Supporter

I’m sure you can do just fine with alot less then that, with a simple smiter setup you can do ubers in ~15 minutes. If you want to test builds then you have to take onto consideration several aspects and then expect failure as part of the process which clearly lacks here.

p.s: Your builds are awesome and you take them to perfection. Nothing agaist you just had to express my opinion about this.

Kefflar32 likes this.
  15. lightning_fury

lightning_fury Well-Known Member

hey man, be patient and friendly, dont over-emotionalize) just use draculs and gores to have a good open wounds and u'll be happy)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    Kefflar32 and Stefansg like this.