BH Maphack slow join game

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by evr, Feb 23, 2020.

1. evr

evr Member

Hello. Since i started using BH Maphack i've been experiencing super slow game connections or sometimes straight up fail. If i go back to Sting's everything is fine. It's also impossible to see the description of any game since the information just won't load. Does anyone have any idea how to fix that?

To fix this download the latest maphack version or read this post here http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/bh-maphack-configuration-guide.540603/page-9#post-967847

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello, this has been discussed here http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/bh-maphack-configuration-guide.540603/page-5#post-855666
    It's a BH maphack glitch since early versions that seems to happen randomly and on some systems only. You could try and see if it makes any difference if you use it alone without glide or other 3rd party plugins at the same time and by running the game in window mode in case you are not doing that already.

3. evr

evr Member

Hello, thank you for your suggestion but it didn't help except for clearing an annoying glider.dll error.

4. andrey85123

andrey85123 Member

I have the same problem, every time when Failed to Join, occurs an error Undandled Exception 0x00000005
    This never happens with String's Maphack
    I am using the latest version of BH 2.24 without Glide / Widescreen
    Failed to join now arises highly often unfortunately, whats trouble?

In your case the problem was different: It seems that the russian government banned multiple international IP addresses as per this wiki article and it appears one of our game servers is on the restriction list therefore when you are about to be assigned to that particular game server either by creating or by joining a game you will get timed out since your internet provider is blocking the connection.
    A solution has been found for this already by removing that particular restricted game server and it's attached IP address from the list for all russian players so you should be good now.

5. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

error Undandled Exception 0x00000005 is an common one, try the link below
    http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/common-game-errors-and-fixes.532466/

6. evr

evr Member

What i learned from all the things i read, is that there is no real solution. You either have it or you don't. I guess we'll have to customize sting's as much as possible and stick with it because not being able to join your own game is kinda annoying.

7. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

sting ftw. u only miss notification in left side but u have ur eyes to see if good item drop
    for me both are working good but sting is easy to configure and i am used to it for many years

• Draft saved Draft deleted