GM Application Bl4cKDeviL's Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Bl4cKDeviL, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bl4cKDeviL

Bl4cKDeviL Supporter

Name:
    Stephan
    Luxembourg
    Online Time:
    Depends, but mostly between 6pm and 10pm (Monday - Friday) and 9 am until 10 pm on Weekends. (May vary, real life matters as well)
    Spoken Languages:
    English, German, French and Luxembourgish (though the last won't be needed here I guess)
    Account Name:
    Bl4cKDeviL
    Game Playing Experience:
    Since Diablo 1 (1996/1997)
    [And yes I have previous moderating experience]
    How can you help the server?:
    Mostly helping new and older players getting through the game and making their time playing more enjoyable. (This due to rushes and giving advise, consider me being a general support unit for like everybody)

I'm quite flexible, if you guys need me somewhere else just let me know.

@Gix: As we couldn't make out a conversation I chose to do it the official way - Seems we're both busy in what we're doing :)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. lucek333

lucek333 Senior Member

No, just because i don't know you. Im active member for more than year and i think i never spotted you ingame/forum.
    Also you have only 5 messages on forum which is unacceptable

NoCopyRight and Angeloffaith like this.
  3. Bl4cKDeviL

Bl4cKDeviL Supporter

Hi @lucek333
    I got your point and yes, you are right about the Forum, sadly. (Never really posted something unless it was necessary, to be honest, which would clearly change once I'd be part of the staff.)

I played a lot during the last season and just started over last week. Which doesn't mean that I wouldn't be a good choice.
    The reason I haven't played Diablo 2 is related to real life, hence private stuff, which i don't really want to list in here of course.

Hope this makes up at some points :)

Best regards,
    Stephan.

4. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Hello @Bl4cKDeviL

You should have considered reading this first before even posting your application http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/read-first-then-apply.534334/ , show some in-game activity this ladder and be active on the forums and im sure you would be taken serious, it shouldnt be something you do when you get part of the staff but something you do to show that you are actually interested in being a part of the forums and show some dedication ,but for now i wouldnt even expect a answer back to be honest. All the best wishes tho hope you will be considered in the future!

Angeloffaith likes this.
  5. Bl4cKDeviL

Bl4cKDeviL Supporter

Hello @Escorb4r

I did consider reading and I made up my mind before applying. Your words are hitting me hard, I admit that.
    Pitty no one has read this who knew me from the last ladder though. It still wouldn't make up for the forum part but at least for the in-game activity.

PS: I'm not trying to be elected as a mayor/president, so I'd be glad if you'd let me prove myself worthy, time will show :)

EDIT:

I'll remain as Supporter.

Still have my own Wedding to be planned, a house to fix we bought recently, so I rather just randomly help people in need when I'm online and apply as GM once everything is done before i restart hardcore gaming :)

That's fair enough I suppose.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    nycter likes this.