Solved Bnet disconnection

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by meku977, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meku977

meku977 Member

Hey, so it's my first time here on this realm, unfortunately i've been having some problems with bnet.
    After some time of Afking or just actively playing in the game it disconnects me from bnet, I can still play and people can join my game, but I cannot use any bnet commands ( /f o /f msg for example ).
    So any thoughts?

2. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

This usually happens when you have more than 2 loaders open.
    Like muling with yourself or being in the same game with 2 different chars on same account.

Kefflar32 likes this.
  3. meku977

meku977 Member

Yeah i get that, the point is i have always seperate account for every mule i got, so I don't think it might be a problem.
    another few things to mention:
    1. The problem occurs only on my main acc, every mule account remains logged in bnet,
    2. It seems like spamming bnet commands keeps me logged in, everytime i get disconnected from bnet i have to login back.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  4. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Hi there @meku977 we have this section for newcomers http://forum.europebattle.net/forums/introduce-yourself.844/ feel free to check it out, as for your issue could be one of the maphack or autoteleport that you are using or just a bad connection in general. Try to run only the game without any kind of maphack/auto-teleports and see if that helps.
    Cheers.

5. meku977

meku977 Member

Okay so i checked it out and it seems that my mh is most probably causing the issue.
    Turned it off and it's working, but it's weird somehow, since all my mules were also loaded with MH and it didn't disconnect them.

So I'm going to test D2BHMaphack out and will post here if it worked.
    Thank you for all replies.

#1: So here comes the edit, i downloaded the intergrated version of sting's mh and it's working! (at least for now :D)
    Thank you guys once again!

#2: okay nevermind, it still disconnects me.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  6. Gix

Gix Founder

I remember someone having a similar problem a few years ago but he was being kicked to the login screen on all his accounts when he was leaving a game and not just on his main account. In his case, the problem came from his internet provider and it basically self-fixed after a while. In your case, it's strange because you only experience this on your main account while all your other accounts are fine.
    What happens if you log your main account alone and you don't open any mule accounts? If you have a different internet connection such as a mobile one for example and you are using a laptop make a hotspot and try connecting from there and see if you still get kicked at the login screen. I remember googling for similar posts on the vanilla forums but the given solutions are only generic.

Kefflar32 likes this.
  7. meku977

meku977 Member

It doesn't matter if I mule or not, i've been playing for a while with just 1acc and it still disconnected me.
    Gonna try hotspoting my net today. Will edit this comment when im done to prevent multiposting.

#1 Okay I thought it might be important to mention:
    It also disconnects my Boo acc sometimes, maybe the problem lies in my acc names, since my boo's acc name is meku9777 and main is meku977.
    I know it might be a stupid question but could u move my boo into another acc? Or just create new one? Just asking if there is a posibility to do that, if not then I'm going to try something else.

(Moderator) Account and character name are fine, try the hotspot first and let us know.

#
    So it seems u were right, i've been playing for 20 minutes, afking for about half of the time and i still was connected to bnet, i also logged my mules and seems like my internet is the problem. Tho i don't really know what causes it, since my internet is decent. ( 100 Mb/s ) Can u tell me how excatly that man before fixed his problem?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    Kefflar32 likes this.
  8. Gix

Gix Founder

Best Answer
    Like I said in my previous post he literally didn't do anything, it got self fixed by his provider. I haven't found a cause or some exact solution for this, if you google search this you will find some similar posts and the same generic answers such as restarting router, checking your firewall, contacting internet provider, etc. which you might try as well. Speed should be irrelevant, most likely this is some internal problem of your other internet provider either with the signal itself or with one of the nodes between you and the server and other geographic locations and probably they are not even aware of it.
    As far as I remember @Bglzaborg was one of the guys who experienced something similar like two years ago and for the other guy it got self-fixed after a week or so as well.

meku977 and Bglzaborg like this.
  9. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

yep i had the same problems back then. now im back with a new internet provider and problem is gone. so its definitely something on your side (however, i couldnt find out what exactly the problem was)

meku977 and Kefflar32 like this.
  10. meku977

meku977 Member

Okay guys, thank You really much for trying to help. Gonna try to fix that on my own.

Gix likes this.