Solved Character Bugged

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by konst, Oct 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. konst

konst Member

My toon name is : Barberrella
    Account: Konst20888
    Problem: stuck at loading screen/join games. All my other characters can join/create games. This toon is worth like 20-30 bers so I need it fixed please.

2. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Hi there, it seems like your character is stuck so the recommended steps are in the quote below

Gix, Nopik and colder like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

If by any chance more characters get stuck at the same time and you see several other people in the chat experiencing the same problem then one of the game servers may need to be restarted before the regular daily restart so let us know via whisper or send us a private message here in the forums so we are aware of that, however, if there is only one character that got stuck just follow this post.
    As far as I see one of the game servers has been restarted earlier today and most likely your character was stuck on it so I'll mark the thread as solved as your character has already been unstuck by now.

In case this happens again in the future start by checking if you have any active game processes and eventually restart your computer and if the character is still stuck then whisper one of the admins in-game or send us a private message here in the forums, meanwhile you can switch and play a different character until you receive a response and the other gets unstuck.