Cold Sorceress (orb)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MoHuCuMoH, Jul 17, 2019.

1. MoHuCuMoH

MoHuCuMoH Active Member

Hello guys, I apologize for the topic, but I did not find anywhere to build a SORSERESS COLD (orb). If anyone can comment. Skills , stats and clothing !
    Thanks!!!

2. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Cold orb one of my favourite builds. I prefer to have max block making it a bit all round.
    Basically orb + synergy
    1 point in warmth
    (optional 1 point in frozen armor, with + skill gear and Gc skillers can add some nice def)
    Then you can do 2 things: max telekinese and energyshield and whats left into cold mastery
    Or max telikinese, max cold mastery and rest in energyshield and use precast to reach 95% energyshield.
    I used a 2 sorc, 20 FCR, 2 socket circlet (+ added stats, think mine had 26 str on it) wich you can then either socket with fhr/str/dex jewels or 2x 5/5 cold
    Main weapon DF
    Armor you can either go for viper + mal rune (with the 95% the mal rune seriously reduces magic dmg like other orb or from bonemancer and hammer)
    Depending on how high the dmg is you will sometimes only lose mana and no hp.
    Frostburn gauntlets
    2x soj
    Arach belt
    Crafted mana boots (50+ mana), waterwalker boots or some nice tri rest boots with fhr
    2 sorc/cold 15+ FCR amulet with whatever good stats you can get (str/life/mana/dex etc)
    Whistan shield (with Sur rune for mana or a good jewel fhr+ stats)
    Points in dex till max block (75%) and rest in energy.
    For skillers as much cold+ fhr to reach 86+ FHR breakpoint (when fighting trappers with mind blast i sometimes even went for 142 FHR breakpoint)
    Rest of skillers (depending on your orb dmg, aim for around 1500) as much cold+hp or life/mana charms you want to use.

If you want to go for green templar armor, then you need to find some good FCR rings, fcr gloves like magefist or trang ouls and 2 sorc/cold 5 FCr+ amulet (or 1 FCR ring/1 soj and 15+ 2 sorc/2 cold FCr amulet)

All melee will have a very hard time killing you cause of max block, vs other sorc its more chipping down at their hp.
    Vs fire and lightning sorc, try not to get hit, you can take 1 full hit wich will drain almost all your mana, a 2nd hit will kill you. (unless you use absorb items to survive a 2nd hit)
    Orb vs orb = boring lol, those battles last long but if you are using viper+ mal you will always win vs another orb, regardless of how long the battle lasts.
    So if you do get hit teleport around a bit for your mana to regenerate with warmth skill.
    Magic users are easiest as long as you dont teleport into hammers, since viper+ mal will reduce their dmg by at least 1000.
    Bowazon will curse at you cause of max block and lightning ama, well just keep distance and keep casting orbs.
    Only hard fight for orb sorc is a wind druid that can keep his armor up, since you wont be able to dmg him if he/she keeps recasting cyclone armor.
    Trappers will always be a hard fight cause of short range of orb, all you can do is teleport to set of traps and then shoot orbs.

Dont underestimate a 1500+ orb in your face, it can be devastating.
    This build is good for pvp and pvm.
    For merc just go eth forti, infinity, guillame helmet, steelrends, gore riders and whatever amulet is need to reach 100% crushin blow.
    Or just go for an insight wich basically makes you unkillable in pvm, unless you encounter a manaburn monster.

This is what i used to play, not really a guide but hope it was usefull.
    If have any questions feel free to ask me here or via PM on forum.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    sorkaikorka, SGPB75, V4mpir and 5 others like this.
  3. MoHuCuMoH

MoHuCuMoH Active Member

Thanks bro !!

4. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Here is some of the orb gear i used to give you an idea.

Try to get the best DF you can afford:
    [​IMG]

Circlet i used:
    [​IMG]

Amulet:
    [​IMG]

whistan shield with Sur rune if need max block and non resist:
    [​IMG]

If you need some blockwith resist use sanctuary tower shield:
    [​IMG]

for max dmg if dont need resist use JTSD with 3x 5/5 cold: (i realize mine has 1 fire in it but that was when i was testing something) around 1650-1700 orb dmg with this.
    [​IMG]

if need more str for other gear swap in rings like these:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] (was using this on my fire sorc)

Boots eth trekkies or WW:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Best CTA, Anni and torch you can afford:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Best Skillers, life/mana sc's you can afford
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And stats with max block and full resist should look something like this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    kiwifruit, Atox, MoHuCuMoH and 2 others like this.
  5. MoHuCuMoH

MoHuCuMoH Active Member

Amazing hero !!! Well done :))

• Draft saved Draft deleted