Info Color Dyes all types in Sacred Armor

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by colder, Apr 10, 2022.

1. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Hi,
    As I see how many players are interested to reach level 99 and it is popular to use the Color Dye reward on a Sacred Armor especially on a Templar's Might or Tyrael's Might, I want to present one picture that will show you all possible types for this reward in a frontal-back pose used for this item or item base for any color:

[​IMG]

You may also check this gif link showing complete gear used with each of the Color Dyes rewards: https://i.imgur.com/5ByaYE2.gif

Warning! Color dyed Elite Items Templar's Might or Tyrael's Might lose their elite color inside the chat channel and show as regular bases, but all changes of the new color are permanently saved in game.
    You can use any color dye only once per one item!
    If you used your color dye on an item, you are able to change the shade of that color by transmuting the item alone in the cube. Except orange, back and white dyes as these do not come in two shades.

Extra note for the other plated armors: Gothic Plate looks similar to this on the character but with a "splashed" torso and the Full Plate Mail looks almost the same as the Sacred Armor. Other plated armors are currently not presented, this setup is made by a private collection.

Regards and good luck!

2. realaki

realaki Supporter

insane!! big props

colder likes this.
  3. WALNOHA

WALNOHA Supporter

You are an absolute animal and D2 God. Thank you for creating this :tup:

colder likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted