Guide Cow FRW Necro ~3min runs + Video, Cheap build

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Maintenance, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Maintenance

Maintenance Active Member

Hello everyone!
    Some people asked me to tell them how i farm cows so fast so I decided to show you my "FRW Necro" build with which i farm cows without any problems and very fast speed!

In the video i show you one cow run and what items/skills i use :)

About the Skills its basicly pure poison necro with maxed Corpse explosion (beause of increased radius).
    You dont need any summons (skeletons, golem, revive), you dont even need lower resist but i use it from time to time :)

About Gear you want to stack FRW everywhere you can or want in order to be fast and outrun even the fast cow elites :).
    My build doesnt need any FCR, FHR or max block u basicly can do it even without Bo (CTA)
    The only thing you need is to reach 11-13k poison nova dmg in order to kill normal cow with just 1 poison nova :). The elite cows or cow king will cost you 2-3 Psn novas.

Weapon: Death's Web (only choise because it gives you life+mana after each kill) - stats doesnt matter. I personaly bought mine for Lo ohm.
    Another weapon could be Hoto it give u skills. But if u use that u will lose life and mana leech (u can find manaleech from Homunculus and Silkweave boots)
    Shield: Boneflame (gives FRW + Skills) - stats doesnt matter. U can also use Homunculus (if so u can reach max block easily and get some mana leech )
    Helm: FRW Coronet. U can also use Shako.
    Amulet: Cat's Eye (gives FRW + Dex). U can use Mara.
    Armor: Enigma (FRW + Teleport + STR) - stats doesnt matter. If its too expensive for you u can use Trang Oul chest (gives FRW)
    Gloves: Trang oul's (gives good dmg + FCR)
    Belt: Mavina (FRW). U can use sp web.
    Boots: Sanders (FRW + stats) u can use Silkweave (for mana leech) or any boots you want.
    Rings: Bul's (Skill + Life)

Merk needs only Harmony (Vigor) other items are just to help him survive if he stucks in the cows. Vampire gaze or Shako and Shaftstop and Verdungo will bring him just enough hp + dmg reduce to survive easily.
    For Stats you can see i basicly failed my stats totaly so stats does not really matter. But yet you need str for gear and dex for gear (unless u want maxblock in the video i have 55%block. With homunculus u can easily reach it). All other on vita :)

Thats all basicly i hope it helps someone who wonders how to farm cows fast and cheap !
    Good luck and have fun!
    Maintenance.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    Candor and Gix like this.
  2. D2GoForBroke

D2GoForBroke Supporter

A necro with PnB charms, maxed CE, some skels for meat, and an A2 hire while using amp damage will farm wayyy faster than this Necro. This style should be used if you don't have an enigma.

3. Dantes

Dantes Member

Can the Cow King be killed while retaining access to the cow level?

Maintenance likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

Yes, it's a feature we added.

Maintenance and Dantes like this.
  5. Maintenance

Maintenance Active Member

Maybe it could, yes, but this build is for poison fans and also doesnt need any special merk to kill monsters for you in order to do CE :) anyway thats just what i find most fun for me and its poison ^^

• Draft saved Draft deleted