delay when i join games

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Bglzaborg, Feb 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

2. Nopik

Nopik Game Master

Today I spent a lot of time with D2, because was rainy day and I cant cutting my trees. Today I play from 10AM to 8PM. Not constantly. And I dont have problem with join or create games (except that moment when my router acting weird, and i cant connet to my own server via LAN). Reset my router solved it.
    I just want to say this server have no problems/delays for me today.

Kefflar32 likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

Kefflar32 likes this.
  4. GeRRy_OD

GeRRy_OD Senior Member

I am have the same problen with stings mh.

Creating game is fast. But when i am trying to join, it has seconds 20+ delay :(
    sometimes joining game is very fast. But we don't need to use any MH or AutoTele xD

In your case the problem was different: It seems that the russian government banned multiple international IP addresses as per this wiki article and it appears one of our game servers is on the restriction list therefore when you are about to be assigned to that particular game server either by creating or by joining a game you will get timed out since your internet provider is blocking the connection.
    A solution has been found for this already by removing that particular restricted game server and it's attached IP address from the list for all russian players so you should be good now.

5. stackthis

stackthis Member

Create 2 sorcs. My friend created a 10 of them to experiment (not kidding). All nova sorcs specifically for countess. Results haven't come in yet, tho.

He found he can do 2 Countess runs with 2 sorcs simultaneously about 2 minutes faster than with one. With 3 even more faster.

As you use autotele with one, make a new game with the second one. While the game creates, you'rewabout half way or more toward the Countess. Sometimes even there.

Being that getting items here is super easy, making two battle-able sorcs is super easy. And countess sorcs even easier.

Edit: P.S. Friend uses BH and I use Sting. We have same thing happening. Joining game takes even longer than creating one. As we use 8 player private games with mules, we tend to heavily strategize over the mic the actions we do. Like flying while last mules are joining and such.

To fix this download the latest maphack version or read this post here http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/bh-maphack-configuration-guide.540603/page-9#post-967847

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.