Discord?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by llVIU, Feb 15, 2020.

1. llVIU

llVIU Member

Hello, do you guys have discord?

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello there,
    It has been discussed before and while we used to have both a teamspeak server back in the days and a discord server, we do not have the manpower to maintain yet another service which would require pretty much 24/7 supervision. It wasn't that popular either when we used to use it and this is not a bad thing because many players that joined over the years have always provided positive feedback about how active the in-game chat actually is and how this is one of the key aspects to make this community look so alive. The last thing we would want to see is moving the entire chat, trading, etc from the actual games and forums to somewhere else like a discord server. As for the voice channels, no one was really using them ever except a few of us at the start, they weren't popular at all. Anyone who wants to voice chat can use their own discord.

3. llVIU

llVIU Member

ok it was mainly because I wanted a chat to ask people real time rather than the forums, I noticed it's active in-game, thanks and I agree with you

Atox and Gix like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted