Doom on soso

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Blessedone, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Blessedone

Blessedone Well-Known Member

Hey guys and gals! To get to point was looking for option for my merc weapon change this season decided go full blizz not light or hybrid and currently using insight with act 2 nm frozen aura merc...anyhow was thinking of maybe switching to doom uneword since got rly nice eth base other day and switch to combat merc or something. Question is how come I didn't notice people use/tade doom runeword on sorc? Is there some specific reason and also any suggestions on merc weapon instead of it (not talking of pvp just pvm or id use breath of the dying or something im guessiing from what i remeber on my ooollldd sorc back in the day :D).
    Cheers in advance

2. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Best Answer
    Hey there , doom is good runeword since we are using it on ele druids on hardcore for make stronger cold skill (-60% cold resistance penetrated for enemy) for *No immune* monsters, the same rule will be for cold sorc , she will be strong with skillers and equipment on 10-11k blizz enough dmg on players8 and if you switch DF for doom it will affect stronger effect of cold skills like blizzard with infinity I recommend because sometimes like skeletons monsters on pit are breakable immunes for rest monsters you will not remove the immune of cold but you will kill instantly other packs of monsters.
    For casters of course I recommend eth bases for any rw like eth beast/doom/hoto etc. coz they are using spells not physical damage from hand and you will not lost durability there.
    There is only one minus of this build , you will not setup any fcr frame because doom has no fcr so you will use there on softcore probably spirit shield and/or circl/amu/rings for get 63 or 105 fcr frame on cold sorc.
    For more question and details ask me via private message
    Cheers

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
    Blessedone likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted