Solved E Bugged Armor

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Codix, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Codix

Codix Member

Hi all, i don't remember if the possibility of rerolling eth socket armors with runewords (e.g. stone or forty) to get maxed defense is an unique feature of this server or is also available on the blizzard server.
    Thank you

2. North44

North44 Scumbag

Hi. Note that for such info you should be asking in Blizzards forum instead. We only provide support related to our server. Regardless, this feature works there. Here's a list of custom recipes and features for you to get a better idea of what we have implemented and changed in this server (the rest will be same as Blizzards).

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    Gix and inayat like this.
  3. Codix

Codix Member

Thanks for your kind reply. I know many of the other difference with the blizzard server and i like most of them (except the full merc equip). My question was only for pure curiosity.
    Regards

4. oniq_tam

oniq_tam Senior Member

I think he is asking how to bug everything ethereal.
    For runewords, you make either a stone (for 4 socket armors) or duress (for 3 socket armors) and then hel rune + tp scroll it in the cube, and the armor's defence will rise. In total, you should do it 2-3 times and then make the expensive runeword (forty or something else) and the armor should have 5-6k defence.
    For regular items, they can be socketed, after that you put any rune you want in it (like an el rune) and again hel rune + tp scroll it and the defence is bugged higher. Note that you can't bug ethereal weapons to bug their damage (for example) and there is a limit on how much defence does the armor, helm and etc. have, so you can't bug it forever. Hope this helps.
    P.S. AFAIK, this only works on this awesome server, not on others.

Zuulkernein and Gix like this.
  5. Tzutzu79

Tzutzu79 You're too late, Hahaha.. Moderator

... And keep in mind that the bug works only with ethereal %ED armors

6. North44

North44 Scumbag

He said that he asked purely out of curiousity, not that he needs a full guide on it.

Joaiuda likes this.
  7. misanek123

misanek123 Member

Hey, I am still confused does the eth item have to have +ed on the base also? or just any eth item? do pul runes work?

8. klaus

klaus Senior Member

Doesn't have to be superior. You just find an armor that is eth with appropriate amount of sockets, the maximum defense AFAIK is 2037, will be reached on the 2nd attempt.

9. Joaiuda

Joaiuda Highlord Cringe Supporter

Pul runes are used in eth Unique armor items.
    For bugged runeword armor u need to write a runeword which gives %edef, clear + write again. Some armors get full bonus at two, some may give you bonus 3 times (somehow depends on min-max def on the base itself). Use stone runeword if you want to have other 4 os bugged armor like forti. Just make sure to cap the def (which stacks ~50% per writing the runeword , then clear it with hel+tp scroll and repeat)

10. misanek123

misanek123 Member

has to be runeword right? no pul runes?

11. klaus

klaus Senior Member

It looks like it needs a mini tutorial. It's not nice to revive threads marked as Solved, but whatever.
    To bug the armor you need to write the runeword Duress if the armor has 3 sockets, or Stone if it has 4 sockets.
    You take the armor, with however sockets it has, and you write the runeword on it. Then you take a single teleport from Akara and a Hel rune, put them both in the cube alongside with the armor you had written the runeword on. When you click Transmute, it will remove the runeword, but a part of the defense will stay on the armor. You need to do this twice or thrice, until the armor has 2037 defense, when it does, you write whatever you wanted to write on it the first time.

I believe the guy that wrote the post before me explained it better, but he deleted it for some reason, hence this one.

Zuulkernein likes this.
  12. misanek123

misanek123 Member

just trying to extrapolate the guide to shields for an exile, but I got it thank you.

• Draft saved Draft deleted