Solved Enigma Dissapear

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Scarecrow, Sep 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

I was cleaning my necro inventory,while i took my enigma i accidentally hit the E Botton,and disconnect,when i connected my enigma was on the mouse but i could not drop it or put it in inventory,i tought it is a bug or something so i reconnected again,and my enigma wasnt on the mouse cursor anymore...i got screenshot.

Edit: I would like to add that it was a very special enigma 1 to perfect, Ring Mail 15ed 774 named NotPerfect :X

Attached Files:

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Back in the days, there used to be such a "trick" where people would pick an item if their inventory was full and hold it for the next game and while that can work most of the time it was never recommended to leave a game and create another while holding an item in your hand because you could eventually lose it and this is exactly what happened in your case. As we and the game designers always recommended, store your items inside your inventory, cube, stash, etc before leaving the game and do not keep them in hand or leave them on the ground in a non-perm game.
    I'll check and see if anything can be done about it but I will need some more information from you such as the game name if you still remember it, the account and characters names that you were online on at the time and the approximate server time when this happened. Make sure to use /time in-game to find out the server time or your local time and convert that into server time.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

I dont have any info anymore expect of the screenshot,this happend at 12:50 Spain time, my sors AstarothSorc was in the game,and this happend with my necro Azhael, i never do this usually,it was an accident, i was cleaning my stash because i had alot alot stuff,and normally i click the charm/item then click escape then drop it and open again stash and repeat,but this time i think i click escapte 2 times so exit menu opened and instead of drop the enigma i leaved the game or clicked E but i directly leaved the game very fast didnt even noticed how it happend...with the enigma instead of drop it on the floor :X it was closed game f1//////1

4. Gix

Gix Founder

Pay attention to the last line of my previous post and convert that to server time, we use UTC. I also asked for the account name(s).

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

So it happend at 22:50 Server time and my account name is G0dly(Necro) ivk0(Sorc).

6. Gix

Gix Founder

Best Answer
    I was able to investigate and check the logs and luckily for you, the provided information and your actions right after the game did help with the case so I was able to retrieve the armor, however, as previously mentioned make sure to store your items inside your inventory, cube or stash before leaving the game for the future and do not keep them in your hand or leave them on the ground in a non-perm game because there's a good chance you'll lose them and not be able to get them back. Both maphacks allow the use of shortcut keys to drop and move items around besides, every important item to you should be traded to mules via the trade window and not dropped on the ground because the few extra seconds you gain by dropping the item are most likely not worth the risk.
    I've placed the runeword on your necromancer (Azhael), in stash; make sure to pay more attention in the future and make use of the trade window as it has been developed for a good reason and it should never be ignored otherwise you're on your own.

Scarecrow likes this.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

Thank you alot!!!