EuropeBattle.NET Forum Android App

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JohnDoe, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active Member

I decided that this application will be very useful for those who use their browsers on phones or tablets for work.

This is quite ordinary application that would facilitate entry into the forum through your Android Devices. This application is still a proposal and has not been published in the Android Market. I will do a detailed guide on how to download it and install, You can try it and share your opinion, Whether the application works well, You do not like it or you just do not need it.

The application is free of course and always will be I even think it might be a good advertisement if it is published in the Android Market. With joy I will give the data to the team members or I will remove it if it does not receive approval from the team.

So. Let's Start it !! :)

1. U can download the app from : http://app.appsgeyser.com/EuropeBattle.NET Forum App or http://www.appsgeyser.com/2948924 " Open those links with your phone or tablet browser " :)

[​IMG]

3. Congratulations, you have a EuropeBattle.NET Forum App

[​IMG]

The first time load slowly but I think it's because my crappy tablet. Then the application started to work faster after each subsequent start. Feel free to download, test it and share your opinion :)

Best Regards JohnDoe

Attached Files:

CYLON, Fatty180 and Gix like this.
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

Looks cool. I'm using iOS myself and no apps to browse websites but I'll give the android app a try as soon as my very first android phone arrives.

3. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active Member

It is not a big deal, quite ordinary application for Android but clearly facilitates access to the forum via your phone or tablet mostly because you do not have to write the address of the forum in your browser every time :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    Gix likes this.