Solved Failed to join game

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Tspkk1, May 17, 2023.

1. Tspkk1

Tspkk1 Member

Greetings. i'm getting error "failed to join game"

i try to create game, it goes to loading screen and after 15 seconds return to lobby with "failed to join game" error.
    I tried GS 7, GS 5 and also tried not writing anything in description like 7 times. Restarting game also didnt work.
    I'm guessing its problem on your servers?

Thanks in advance

Edit: the issue is only happening with one specific character, my assassin

Last edited: May 17, 2023
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello @Tspkk1,
    It looks like your character got hard stuck into a game, which may happen once in a while but it has a very simple and automatic solution. One is to give it some time and try again after a while or wait for the daily game servers to restart in case you care close to that hour of the day, and the other method is faster and only takes a few minutes.

In case of a hard stuck character scenario, follow the steps below:
    1. Attempt to create at least 10 new games with the character that's being stuck, in your case the assassin.
    Basically, create a game and let it get the "Fail To Join" message, then create a new game again. Repeat this 10 times.
    Make sure to count the attempts and that they are at least 10 attempts, as the automatic system put in place will check if something is actually wrong from that moment on.
    2. Once you've done that, just wait for about 5 to 10 minutes at most and you will get force kicked automatically from that game and will be able to join as normal.

As far as I checked, the game your character got stuck into has already been restarted so you should already be good to go.
    Let us know, cheers.

PS: Someone in the chat shared this piece of information with you as well but guess you left the channel too fast and missed his message. Also, when in need of help please make sure to mention your in-game account and character names within your message.

Kefflar32 and WALNOHA like this.
  3. Tspkk1

Tspkk1 Member

The issue has been resolved, thank you kindly for the attention have a nice day.
    You may close the thread now.

Gix likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted