FO/Meteorb Sorc Guide

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Zuulkernein, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Zuulkernein

Zuulkernein Active Member

WORK IN PROGRESS....
    Guys! Could someone tell me if i did any grammaitc mistakes? Trying to do a good guide for english-speaking people, but english is not my native.. Thanks! Chat me in PM for highlighting mine mistakes)

Hey folks!
    Would u like to see my guide fo/meteor Sorc guide with Enigma ?
    one will be posted within a week or two :)

guide for merc and character - levelling, base items for build, breakpoints, core items and RW and funny builds for expirenced gamers

Let's get started!)

Pros:
    +solo clearing all end-game content (exception - UberMef)
    +easy deal with immunes (HUGE fire, cold, phys damage even with no INFINITY merc)
    +solo 8ppl hbr
    +high MF build
    +high survivability with good items
    +teleport (even with no ENIGMA hehe)
    +cheap mid-build items for beginners
    +you need ENIGMA for other characters - you'll get one)
    +she`s cute >^.^<

Cons:
    -top items are expensive
    -INFINITY is musthave for effectivity
    -a lot of buttons - precast CTA, OakSage, Enchant, FrozenArmor, battle - Teleport, Meteor, FrozenOrb
    -low survivability with low items

Leveling:

1) Create game with name "N Free for Sorc ty" :cool: no one cares about easy-to-find unique items such as Shako, Raven Frost, Stormshield, Manald Heal, Nagelring, Dwarf Star etc.. But if you just started ladder - these items are very valuable for your new character. You could even pay for these items any of your gems if you want.
    2) If you have a Sigon Set - wear it. Actually the one of the best set in d2lod game will help you stay alive and effective during all Normal difficulty and 1-3 acts of Nightmare.
    3) LEAF - runeword for easy solo-levelling till Normal difficulty, +3 Fire, Mana after kill, Warmth allows you easy deal with all enemies in Normal, very-very cheap, good idea to use. Build (or ask community:)) this RW in base with +Fire, +FireBolt, you know. Even with no mods on base it`s a fine weapon for start your Normal solo-leveling
    4) Try to create game with name "Rush Acts" for example. This server has a very good and friendly community, so you could rush from 1Act Normal to killing HellBaal for ~40 mins for free. Just stay safe and do not die - do not waste your and other`s time in this rush. Be honest and grateful - do not take gems and runes, leave them for your helper - if your helper wanna them. You could "trade" by this way around one Pul rune (collecting all craprunes and chipped gems) for 5-10 hours of levelling, suffering and reaching keyquests. Remember, you need this rush for complete all 3 difficulties for further gaming, farming your core items like ENIGMA) and keep community friendly for newbees and beginners..
    TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    Atox and inayat like this.
  2. fuckcox

fuckcox Senior Member

Meteorb :D

Zuulkernein likes this.
  3. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Would love to see your guide.

colder likes this.
  4. Zuulkernein

Zuulkernein Active Member

In Russian we called Sorc`s build "Meteorb" cause this one use FrozenOrb and Meteor :)

• Draft saved Draft deleted