Funny, Silly and plain stupid moments on the realms.

Discussion in 'Media' started by reign_again, Jul 18, 2013.

1. reign_again

reign_again Active Member

Post your encounters on this topic.

Any screenshot (be it original, or photoshoped) that is out of the ordinary, can be posted here.

Some crops from my folder.

This one caption is: "I will be rich, I tell you!"
    [​IMG]

"Larzuk red belts."
    [​IMG]

2. axxxy

axxxy Retired Staff Forum Legend

I seen worst than the guy with shard: for example Someone buy a perfect diadem from shop and he wish to sell it for 20+ber runes; i don't know if he find a buyer but really 20 ber runes for a perfect diadem, but he was funny

3. Sabrossa

Sabrossa Member

he didnt want 16 ber for it, he was selling 16 % cold shard for ber... just a misstype..

4. reign_again

20 Bers may be a stretch, but he could in theory get 10 or more.
    I haven't played or traded all that much, and I still have 1 Zod 1 Cham and 5 or more Ber runes in my stash at all time. Plus other valuable items that I could trade in a few hours.

However the main thing to take into consideration here is that all the people that do have that many runes will first buy life skilers than trow all their runes into a perfect Griffon. Since having a full inventory of good charms is expensive, you could survive with a lower Griffon and wait for the prices to go down, once enough Griffons are dropped on the realm.

Now, that makes a lot of sense. Anyway, it does seem like he asks for 16 Bers. However you have one more character available so you could in retrospective put one "1" glued to the Ber.

5. MrHammer

MrHammer Forum Legend

I witnesses the guy that wanted 20 Bers for a perfect griffon. In fact I spoke with him and he was aiming to sell to anyone that was botting. Haha

Never knew if he sold it or not, but manually find and loot 20Bers worth is a crapload of time...

6. reign_again

I haven't found any rune higher than Lo, besides the Zod.
    It could take at least an year to gather 20 Bers just from drops.
    However I don't agree that his price was all that high looking at what items I got, and runes in 1.5 months of play. I could in theory (if I would spend some time to trade the rest of the items I got) gather 20 Bers.
    But again, I would prefer to buy life skilers first and wait for the prices of Griffons to drop a little and settle with one not necessary -20/15, but close to that value.

But looking at the prices of items, it would be retarded to give 20 Bers for a perfect Griffon.
    The item is €22, while one Ber is €6.57. 20 Ber Runes would cost €131.4, which is almost the cost of 6 perfect Griffons. And if you buy 6 perfect stats Griffons from shop, and you trade each for around 5 Bers, you could become rich over night. That's why some of the items (especially the runes) that you can acquire from the shop will never be bought because the prices don't reflect the reality of the realm(s) economy. I for one, would continuously update those prices to better reflect the current stats of the ones used on the realm(s).

Draft saved Draft deleted