GM Application fyitab's Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by fyitab, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fyitab

fyitab Active Member

Name:
    Jeff
    Canada
    Online Time:
    4-6 hours daily
    Spoken Languages:
    English
    Account Name:
    Fyitab
    Game Playing Experience:
    Been playing D2 since mid 1.09 patch
    How can you help the server?:
    Been a GM on a private server before. Plus I enjoy helping others be it technical, help finding an item or a simple rush. Was a GM here in 2016 but sadly had to step away to deal with some RL issues and would love the chance to help here again.

nycter and Nicanor like this.
  2. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Hello @fyitab
    I can see that you have been a forum member since July 17 2016 and have been here for quite a while. When that is said forum activity is a must and should be improved by alot as for now.
    But i guess you already knew that since you are saying that you already been a Gamemaster here back in 2016, which makes me wonder why you apply with this low amount of forum activity, unless you have another forum account from when you were a gamemaster, 29 messages seems like a pretty low amount for a former gamemaster with a 2 year old account.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Fatty180 and Tzutzu79 like this.
  3. fyitab

fyitab Active Member

To answer you in short I wrote the answer to this in the question How can you help the server? To sum it up I lost a family member who was very important to myself and others in my family following that when I was about to return in 17 I had a run in with a scumbag who almost ran over my son and pulled a gun on me and threatened to kill myself and my wife and kids. So is this a good enough reason for my low activity in posting because all those posts were made in a few weeks after I joined this server. Please don't take this as me trying to be rude as many tell me I can come across like that but please please read before you post on my post count and join date.

4. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

Your activity is just very low, absent or not for whatever reason it might be, that activity should now be improved looking forward from now.
    Wasn't trying to offend you in any way, just trying to understand why you expected to be considered with such low activity, i understand from what you are saying that you have been away for a while and should consider some active forum members may find it strange that someone you havent seen posting on the forums for a very long time, someone who havent been seen ingame for years is Re/applying to be a gamemaster once again after all this time away. But again im not the one calling any shots here so lets see what happends. This will be the last words from me regarding this conversation, if the staff are interested and want you inside im sure they will reply here themselfs, wish you all the best and i am sorry about what happend as the reason for your absence from the server.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    fyitab likes this.
  5. Angeloffaith

Angeloffaith Grail Done Supporter

you need more post on here and well im well know now and i will not run for a gm as well no need to im sure you might learn i can be fun or rude sometimes just denpends if i have my meds or not if i do take em good most days if i dont take them im rude at times and some people on this game can be mean or good not saying i know of you or not but i didnt join site to sep but on game since may of last year and still going i was Kinda of big on reg bnet but i was dont with bots dupes and that whole jsp crap over there so i left

fyitab likes this.
  6. fyitab

fyitab Active Member

lol jsp is why i left bnet that and the greed anyone who would of known me from the other pvt servers I played or the short time I had here back in 16 knows I'm no bs or drama I help anyone and everyone. I don't trade items or ask for items I give what is needed if I have and run my 1 char on xp and prefer classic less stupid crap in it since .10 i miss the good ole .09 but like many know it was full of bugs and exploits worse then .10+ was/is with bots.

Also again I know my forum posts are low it's been pointed out no need to keep pushing this point/issue and if posts are an issue then I ask gms delete this app cause it's beating a dead horse now. I never expected to be a gm after leaving in 16 but just throwing my hat in the ring if it's needed.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  7. Gix

Gix Founder

Welcome back, @fyitab. While you mentioned in your first post that you were a GM here in 2016 but you had to step away, @Escorb4r and @Angeloffaith don't know that happend about a month later after your application got accepted (totally justifiable considering real life has priority and some online game was probably the last thing you could think of after all you've been through) so they're just suggesting you should improve your forum activity too now that you're back which I'm sure you are already aware of. I mean those who joined in the past year or two most likely never met you in game or forums so take your time, keep being helpful and your application will be reviewed at the proper moment, it doesn't need to be deleted nor accepted/rejected right away. Feel free to let me know if anything.

fyitab and Escorb4r like this.