Gamble

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by staikovisback, Nov 14, 2020.

1. staikovisback

staikovisback Member

I was buy now 30kk and Will start with gamble make edge runeword and get unique charm my character level is 93 (have 350mf) and what items is Best to buy now i think for circlets or rings please tell me and what is the reason thanks alot!

2. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

Coronets / circlets are the most gambled items, probably by far. Some people gamble also for rings, some for amulets (although you can only get 10% FCR, if lucky, vs. 20% FCR for crafted caster amulets). Even more rarely, assassin katars or other weapons are gambled.
    There may be others, but coronets are by far the best avenue. Not to mention that few people gambled Griffon's Eye this season (with slightly increased chance to get unique items, when gambling). Even so, you may get hit by the luck truck, or you may end up spending many 30kk rounds without any tangible results. They call it gamble for a reason, after all.

kiwifruit, Kefflar32, Nopik and 3 others like this.
  3. staikovisback

staikovisback Member

Thanks for answer i Will roll circlets

4. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Magic find doesn't affect gambling, edge runeword and a gheed charm will help you with the costs, most players gamble for something they are looking for.

• Draft saved Draft deleted