Solved Game failed to launch

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by killuminati13, Aug 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killuminati13

killuminati13 Member

After I installed europe battle launcher, game won't launch, I set up compatibility and add diablo 2 folder to exceptions in windows defender, btw game works fine without compatibility without europe battle launcher. Tried to reinstall multiple times and deleted registry, still don't work, I'm stuck at gameguard connecting. Thanks.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello, what operating system are you using?
    Does the "Connecting..." message stays there all the time or the splash image dissapears after a few seconds?

I noticed you are using either a proxy or a vpn to write this post, therefore if the connecting message stays there and does not dissapear make sure to switch to your real connection and check your firewall settings too.

3. killuminati13

killuminati13 Member

Connecting stays all the time, yes im using vpn, maybe that's the problem, because im using cellular data with vpn via usb sharing because I use another computer in my house that doesn't have internet access, it's too far away from modem. Thanks anyway, I'm gonna try setting up my firewall, I tried all the steps above. I'm using Win7 64bit.

4. Gix

Gix Founder

In that case it appears the setup you're using cannot establish the connection or if you have played here before and got banned that could be another reason you are unable to connect. Check your firewall first and especially your vpn provider restrictions if there are any, also note that you do not need a vpn to share internet to other computers located inside of your house. An usb wireless or a cheap router would do the job.

5. killuminati13

killuminati13 Member

Now I connected via real connection on my main computer and it's working, problem was in the vpn. Thank for you help!

Gix likes this.