Solved Games list

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by mrwillymo, Oct 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrwillymo

mrwillymo Member

New to server so i may just not have been able to find a thread about this, but how do we see the games for different difficulties? It appears my character that has completed hell is only seeing the same normal difficulty games that my characters in normal see

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello and welcome. Once you complete hell difficulty you will be able to see public normal, nightmare and hell games that are accessible for your character.
    Double check if you completed Hell difficulty and you have a ladder character, eventually try relogging just in case you checked the games list right after completing the game and it somehow glitched for you.

3. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

This is a problem not specific to this server, but with the game client.
    When being rushed (or completing difficulties by yourself, for that matter), the following issue happens only after completing NM (i.e. killing Baal and getting the Baal quest completed - very important): when you exit the current game, you are only able to see normal / NM games and not able to create hell games.
    The good news is that there is a workaround, that works (the only solution that I am aware of). It is to simply hit ESC or Exit / Quit, in order to get to the character selection screen (where all your heroes, under the current account, are displayed), select the same character again and voila!, you're able to see and create hell games.
    Hope this solves your problem and answers your question. If you have a different issue, try describing it in more detail.

Gix likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

I discussed in-game with the OP and this was just a confusion, he joined a few games that were all made on normal and not hell and assumed he can only see normal games because of that.
    I'll mark the thread as solved, let us know if you have any other questions.

NoCopyRight likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.