GM Application Goplexer's Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Goplexer, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

Name:
    Anatoliy
    Ukraine
    Online Time:
    6-7 hours
    Spoken Languages:
    English. language is improved, I think it is noticeable.
    Account Name:
    Goplex
    Game Playing Experience:
    In the game itself, I'm about 7 years old, given that I played in single player.
    How can you help the server?:
    I want to help develop the server, in terms of improving new features and opportunities for players. For example, improving the Store by adding new items for sale, I think that you still need to add new epic items to the game, then the game will become even more interesting and exciting. Connect a number of competitions and actions to obtain rare items, runes and so on.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

You went "MIA" for a couple months right after your previous GM application http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/goplexers-application.540951/ got rejected and that was really unprofessional.
    @inayat, muted you just a couple hours ago for being an ass in chat and making quite an inappropiate comment, besides this isn't the first time I've seen you're rude with others. Next you submit a second application like few days after you got back with no real improvements that could help you with this. As far as I see it you're nowhere near ready for this title as GM-ing isn't a title you get just so you ca brag about it, there's a whole lot more. Maintain activity, be helpful as everyone else is (you can be helpful and supportive as a regular player too) but avoid giving terrible piece of advices if you're not aware of the user's problem such as you did the other day when you told someone to reinstall the whole game because he couldn't see any public games due to having a non-ladder character. Sometime it's better to stay away and let those who are more experienced than you to provide the required support. We're not going anywhere so you got all the time in the world to improve if you really want to.
    PS: Whispering all staff members and asking if you'd be accepted as a team member like multiple times in a row is pretty annoying and shows you are too hasty which is quite the opposite of what we're looking for from our GMs.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    starxplor, Tini, Vacholindyr and 4 others like this.