Solved Having Issues Switching back to regular Diablo 2 realm servers

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Nickolaus, Sep 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nickolaus

Nickolaus Supporter

Hey guys! I wanted to switch to playing normal Diablo 2 Battle net and I'm having issues switching back.
    I changed my registry editor like xtimus said to in this video.
    [​IMG]
    I have regular realms now
    [​IMG]
    but when I log in to my account it still shows my europebattle.net characters and it says the realm is international.
    [​IMG]
    How can I fix this? I want to get back to regular diablo 2 servers to play with some friends. Thank you very much!

Attached Files:

2. Gix

Gix Founder

You should definetly consider using the search function of this forum before opening a thread as this has been discussed multiple times by now, you are also editing the wrong gateway files.
    The correct location to change gateways is HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II or you can simply use a gateway editor software that you can download either from here or our tools page, it comes with an easy way to revert back to the battle.net gateways. You'll also have to install the latest game client from blizzard's website and upgrade to the latest patch.
    I did the search for you this time http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/problems-to-login-in-official-server.543314/#post-862046

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.